Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New rims next month.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
good luck finding 20's for $1800 mate. you'll pay $2050 for your 18 inch SS wheels at Holmart

maybe ring your local tyre shop and keep saving as you'll need a wheel n tyre package and probly dont want something common like Tourer's. Here's a link to some supersports. Yes Holden wheel aren't cheap but why would you want cheap rim n tyres anyway? save for the good stuff.

VE SUPER SPORT 20 INCH WHEELS FITTED WITH BRIDGSTONE 245/35/20 RE-O50A TYRES

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
I wish i could get $2050 for them.

Thanks for the info so far guys, i appreciate it.

Cheers.

Gorrell72

Reaction score
Members Ride
my09.5 SS
good luck finding 20's for $1800 mate. you'll pay $2050 for your 18 inch SS wheels at Holmart

maybe ring your local tyre shop and keep saving as you'll need a wheel n tyre package and probly dont want something common like Tourer's. Here's a link to some supersports. Yes Holden wheel aren't cheap but why would you want cheap rim n tyres anyway? save for the good stuff.

VE SUPER SPORT 20 INCH WHEELS FITTED WITH BRIDGSTONE 245/35/20 RE-O50A TYRES

Not true I can get advanti tourers stagged in 20's for 1950 on evil bay, shore there probly shitty tyres but you can get rim and tyres for under 2k

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
what about the SV hsv wheels. probably abit out of price range though. if i knew where i could get some id get a set.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Not true I can get advanti tourers stagged in 20's for 1950 on evil bay, shore there probly shitty tyres but you can get rim and tyres for under 2k

Evil bay and Tourer's in the same post do you have no shame?

P.S. I can get the Achilles front tyres for $200 each and the rear's for $300 in a shop (same price as evil bay) so your paying $950 for rims. Well you get what you pay for......

what about the SV hsv wheels. probably abit out of price range though. if i knew where i could get some id get a set.

what do you mean? HSVi wheels? like super sports or the new 20's which have replaced the pentagon's? HSV 20's are about $1100 each hence why I have no repsect for people who take there HSV wheels off and put Tourer's under there HSV cars

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
sorry, yeah the new 20's like on the black edition. and i know what u mean i dont understand why people do that either