Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Sub Forum in the Pub?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
But i think you would also agree that popular sub forums such as the LAN lounge, Pub, ect, all came about after someone made a suggestion

Not necessarily, some sub forums can be implemented because of the large amount of posts on certain topics so the mods decide to create a new sub forum.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
why not just a sticky tread in the pub? wouldn't that make the few music fans happy?

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
I am part of a music forum as well as JC. I spend more time on JC and the music forum is a lot less organised a specified for one genre. Just making a suggestion.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I agree with you. But i think you would also agree that popular sub forums such as the LAN lounge, Pub, ect, all came about after someone made a suggestion, just as the OP did.

Ok his suggestion may not have sparked as much interest as other sub topics, but i didn't feel there was any need for him to be told to go join a music forum instead. :(

Yeah, suggestions are welcomed, however without significant interest I don't see much need for it.

I didn't tell him to go join a music forum lol.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I know it wasn't it you who said it. I was just replying about how you said we don't need a sub forum for every topic a member brings up, rather than it can be taken on board and considered, rather than other members simply telling the poster to go elsewhere. I was kind of trying to reply to you and sash at the same time..

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Posting suggestions is good. Getting pissy when they arent accepted is bad.

I've posted up about 8 suggestions, 3 happened (ditching VBgarage for the my ride section we all love today and splitting the trading post into 3 parts) and the other 3 didn't happen. Thats just the way it is.
One of these suggestions was actually a gaming/computer section, and was rejected (in 2007) but we have one now ;) Oh how things change haha

As minux hinted at (but didn't explain) the site gets too cluttered with 400 sub sections. As it is, the home page has ALOT of sections. anymore and its just going over the top. Have to agree that there probably isn't enough interest to warrant its own section.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If there were more music threads, it would be considered, I can count one hand the amoutn of music threads I have come across in the last 12 months that have warranted enough discussion to start a music sub forum.