Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New SV6 Colours

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
That's a bummer Oswald.

Take some comfort in this - when you DO get it, it'll be more than worth the wait! :D

(that really is a LOVELY colour, that new blue! Mebbe I shoulda waited!!)

Cheerz Mate!

D

DF1

Loui said:
Found out today the Fusion will only be coming out on HSV models, should be out by the end of the year

Cheers

Loui

The Monaro will also be coming out in Fusion for the VZ2. Apparently the Fusion and the Phantom will have Fusion leather interior. Has anyone got any photos of a Tiger mica car with matching leather interior so I can get an idea of what the Fusion leather will look like?

shammo99

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VZ
Thats a shame Oswald... Hope you get it next week then!

I've done 2000 kms' and now have a nice pic of a wrench/car when i turn off car saying i need a 3000 service lol... Hopefully i'll get my rear parkin sensors at same time!

Nice blue dash above... does this void warranty? hehe

oswald900

Reaction score
We rang the dealer today as we had not heard from them and they only got the car today (Fri).They reckon the earliest it will be ready will be Tues if not Wed.

Not happy as we are so looking forward to it but hey i guess its better than 7 weeks one dealer said.

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Oh, no good!! Would have been nice for you to go for a "jaunt" over the weekend, but....

Hey Shammo - thanks! Heh-heh, I guess warranty would be an issue on anything I was dicking with, but if the gearbox falls out tomorrow and they blame my blue LEDs for it, the sh*t will hit the fan!! :D

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Oi DF1, unfortunately, there was no Tiger Leather. Just Black Anthracite, Anthracite Pewter, Neutral Pewter, Light Shale, Light Reed, Circa, Ochre, Shale, Redhot, Dark Red, Flame, Hyper, Pistachio, Cobalt, Bermuda, Cosmo and Purple Haze. (Some of them are Calais unique, Monaro unique, SS unique etc... even some are Adventra unique!!!).

shammo99

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VZ
yeah i got black anthracite leather... much nicer to sit in then normal fabric...

I even got a mod for my sv6 the other nite..... a dustbuster... it sucks!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
shammo99 said:
yeah i got black anthracite leather... much nicer to sit in then normal fabric...

I even got a mod for my sv6 the other nite..... a dustbuster... it sucks!
a what? like a little vacuum cleaner? hehe

(PS change your sig to include these tags at the end and before the smilies [/i][/b][/font] )

shammo99

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VZ
Yeah a little vacuum. very funny stuff...

Sig changed... ta for the info...

oswald900

Reaction score
Picked up the car last night.
We are really wrapt with it but we have a problem with it.

In the daylight you can not see it but during the night under lights it looks like a strip of the rear bumper has not been painted right.Off back to the Dealer tomorrow so they can take pics of it and send them off to Holden.

Has anybody heard of this before ?

Seem's strange you can see it at night under lights and not during the day.The dealer said it might even get resprayed.Not happy with that idea as we didnt buy a new car to have a resprayed rear bumper on it :b:

If anyone has any ideas what this could be we would like to hear from them

Cheers