Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Top Gear episode

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Will be downloading this each week i think if they are all like the last one..

8x02 will have to wait a couple of days though... when it won't get me shaped... again....

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
if you liked that episode go thru and download seasons 5,6,7 as well as season 8 episode 0 (winter olympics).

I wasnt that impressed with episode 1 but i guess i have high expectations after the past seasons.

good episode is the one with the Bugatti Veyron season 7, episode 5. It's worth downloading just for the veyron piece *drools*

EDIT: 350mb isn't a bad download, surely you can find that somewhere? Last season i got them all in 700mb quality but i found the 350mb files are more popular seed-wise (atm my torrent is getting 80kB/sec) and the size of the picture is still fine for me.

DavoTheGreat

Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series ClubSport
What about Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4!? I have all of them :)

The first season is a bit weird. James May isn't in it. They have another guy, Jason Dawe I think his name is. They pissed him off because he was crap. And the first 2 seasons have the original Black Stig who died driving a nitrous Jag, built in an early episode, over the edge of HMS Invincible.

Don't bother with the 'old top gear' seasons though, from like 1990 etc. They're boring, really boring.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
I cant really find any reliable places to get the earlier seasons, it seems noone shares them anymore. I've seen the stig go over the edge of the ship tho :p

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Starting downloading some older eps now... I'm supposed to be shaped but I'm not.. making the most of it while I can :) lol .. free data is good..