Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Trading area changes

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Just so every mod is in the loop: Feel free to delete - just a bit pissed that you cant "hint" people of potential rip offs - ill get over it!

Sent @ 1755 on 23DEC09
Haha so its ok to rip off other fellow commodore enthusiasts/members by $100??? It might not be intended but still youd atleast expect the seller to know the value of the product he/she is selling. Its in the best interest of others, id hate people to get ****ed up the bum if you know what im saying.

Have a great and safe xmas/new years,

DAN355

WTF? Last I checked we were in a free enterprise economy and price fixing except in some instances is highly illegal. The seller should be free to ask as much or as little for whatever they are selling that they see fit. If you think it's too expensive then don't buy it! What business is it of yours to **** over somebody Else's add?

Reaper

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah I remember seeing the "This post has to be moderated...." thingo come up after I submitted it. Don't worry about it, I'll write another one up eventually.
I didn't know you were a mod Stealthy

Only since a week ago, and only for the TP area. :)