Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New ute

txhog

Reaction score
Picked up my new ute this week, standard steel rims, white, V6 97 series 2.

Was going to B&S style it with 5 Post bull bar, Bull lights, Ariels etc, but changed my mine as pretty fast clean Ute, so will Mag it and drop it instead:bow:

So putting these mags in 18 inch on Monday, and then see how it looks and then Drop it.

Going to put a UHF CB on weekend, DIN size, and 1 Ariel off front Nudge bar it already has, its a 3 seat ute, any ideas where you guys put them as only single DIN area in dash for radio.

19_medusa_big.jpg

txhog

Reaction score
Think it needs a Drop Kit, and maybe paint lower trim line Black, the line below doors and right around car

100_2327.jpg

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
i think you should have B&S'd it hehehehe...

but anyway, as a street ute that nudge bar doesnt do it any favours IMO.
You could one day go for a shorter, thinner ariel and fit it just behind the cab, maybe on top of a sports bar. The unit can go underneath the radio, where that pocket is, with a bit of modding. Personally i would grab one of thoes GME units with the buttons and screen on the handset and flush mount a plug for the cable into the dash, and have the main reciever box out of sight behind the dash.

lowering would be awesome but that should depending on the condition of unsealed roads that you frequent.

txhog

Reaction score
i think you should have B&S'd it hehehehe...

but anyway, as a street ute that nudge bar doesnt do it any favours IMO.

mmm, yeah i thought hard alot, 5 Post it, Stack it, Bull light it, but wont:cry: the Cheezy bar ill leave and ariel for now as a bit of reminder of what the VS ute was made for Circle Work:yeah:

heres update pic, did a black trim around lower to clean it up:bow:

100_2332.jpg