Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Pictures.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Holden have tricked you all : )
I now believe the one posted on page 7 by Juzza, will be spot on the money low and mean like 1980's XJ Jag : ) with a very wide and long wheelbase. Probably it will weigh 3 tons and drink fuel like it's going out of fashion but thats how Holden like it :)

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
i dont know but this is wierd hsv version might look alright but this one shouldnt even come out next year just skip it lol only kiding
still dont like it but

XLR8N_G

Reaction score
well that was a computer generated model, here are the spy pics 2 match + my own versions which fade out the camo a bit

MOTOR%20VE%20SPY%20P01.jpg

MOTOR%20VE%20SPY%20P02.jpg

ve.jpg

verear.jpg

NOTE:FRONT GRILL iS NOT ACCURATE
REAR TAIL LIGHTS ARE TT36 TORANA

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
mr vq said:
say good bye to sales holden oh well ford will be happy that is one of the ugliest things i have ever seen

hahaha don't you guys think you are jumping the gun a bit here. What we are looking at are butt ugly test mules that will look totally different to the shiny examples you will see in the show rooms.

Ever seen the movie stars before they have their makeup on first thing in the morning??? Not a pretty sight!

Reaper

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
I honestly think the new VE wont look like this. Its a big leap from VT-VZ and it doesnt resemble anything Commodore or Australian.

I remember reading a wheels mag that said the next commodore after VY was the VE, and that it was going to look like the current VZ model. I'm expecting the VE to look like a cross between the VT/X and the VZ (with the front similar to VZ and the rear similar, not the same, to VT/X)

Last edited:

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
midnightinaus said:
G'day..

Well I'm pretty hopeless with photoshop but I had a go at making a 2007 HRT wallpaper.. Its not that good but if anyone wants a 1024×768 copy of it then just email me. [email protected]

VEwallpaperHALF02.jpg

Great! Now I'm being sued by posting that pic. It has been removed. :ranting:

Sorry I have to ask, are you going to profit from this? If not, you can't be sued for copyright infringment, because your an "artist"

XLR8N_G

Reaction score
just lookin at the new barina seda

its interesting in its design

frightfully similar to Ve stuff, only smaller e.g arch flares and big windows

img_hero.jpg

img_01.jpg

is it possible that it reflects what the VE will look like

SiLENCE

Demerit point Destroyer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Turbo
i doubt it, since the barina is korean if i'm not mistaken..

The VE will only have very subtle hints at the VY-VZ range (headlight styling being the most prominant) i believe.. Holden copped a fair amount if criticism for the VY as the car was essentially the same as a VT.. albeit slightly pointier either end the middle of the car was IDENTICAL vt-vz. the VE will deviate completely from this body shape i believe.. why build a completely new car only to have it look the same as the one its replacing.