Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE Unmarked

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
well i was going to put this pic in WA then i thought nah all forum goers might be interested so then i thought pub but i don't know, its not really relevant or irrelevant to anything that i can immediately think of, so I'm putting it here in shout out ( lest i get moved along )

i present, an unmarked VS Omega police car. snapped at Murray street car park Perth. seems that the police are spreading their model range, though yes i know the VE's will come in eventually but still, its a photo.

i didn't get a front one because there was a bloke near by and gave me a funny look when my phone made its camera noise. ( was holding it as if i was typing an SMS. )

Attachments

• VE Police.jpg
    VE Police.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 4,023

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol the usual things to spot haha just another one my mates freak at when driving me and i say cop and they cant see **** lol

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
jeez they're an ugly car from behind.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
little lip spoiler, get a nifty kit and they'll scrub up ok i reckon, though the calais "380style" tailights are the best imho, dont like the hsv ones

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
yeah saw a blue VZ sv6 once, was at work and outside when he hit the disco lights, they are getting a little sneaky with them

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
We've finally started getting VE's at work. We used to get SV6's for the managers but they apparently don't meet very good green fleet rules so they are going Berlinas- so some unmarked Berlinas a trundling around Melbourne now- Bastards!

kodakmomentz

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
Nice grab...thanks for the heads up...I dont know why good old Armadale has its own VE undercover cop car but anyway im sure ill see it some day. Anything with more than one antenna on the rear and its a good chance its a undercover

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeh saw my first unmarked VE yesterday....was being delivered i think definately wasn't a cop driving it. had lights siting up everywhere....and it had katanning (country) number plates on it....sneaky buggers