Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Victorian drag racing venue poll

Fenners

Fenners
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Berlina Wagon
while you guys are at it, print out a million copies of this puppy:
http://motorvatemelbourne.com/pdf/petition FINAL.pdf

get it signed by anyone and everyone that is behidn the cause, and send it in :)
Bump this up, we really need this. but also with these petition, once got filled out ones where do they go? i want to get as many people on the band wagon as im sure alot of other people do.

GMH95

Sorry I dont do Resprays
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1 3.8l
bob jane is a greedy dog always will be

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
unfortunatly if its not approved before the election and the same party get back in we will not see a new track in melbourne for at least another 3 years, so if they get in bob jane will probably get the money. some people from motorvate melbourne(wont name any names) have upset the current sporting minister and it looks like we wont see a new track. if the oppisition gets in we have more of a chance of getting a new track because the oppisition sporting minister likes drag racing.

MACE

Reaction score
God damn I want this to get through.

Likewise :D

unfortunatly if its not approved before the election and the same party get back in we will not see a new track in melbourne for at least another 3 years, so if they get in bob jane will probably get the money. some people from motorvate melbourne(wont name any names) have upset the current sporting minister and it looks like we wont see a new track. if the oppisition gets in we have more of a chance of getting a new track because the oppisition sporting minister likes drag racing.

Great! That just puts us in a fine and dandy position then doesn’t :(