Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Victorian Roadworthy Laws

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Just remember guys, angles work wonders......

A fat chick can make herself look half decent by using angles so im sure a mechanic can do the same lol

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
This will do 2 things, it will stamp out the dodgy roadies and also get a lot of shitters off the road that probably shouldn't be on the road to start with.

No no... what this will do is screw over anyone who has a nice car and all the shitters will still be on the roads.

EG, My clubsport 2005, goes great, handles great, brakes great, fairly safe, drive it every day without an issue will be forced off the road.

Some shitty 1900 piece of rusty **** that a blind 80yo drives to the shops every Wednesday and church every Sunday with bald, weathered, old tyres, ancient suspension, drum brakes and a safety features list that start and ends with "seatbelt" will remain on the roads because when both cars go past a patrol, I will be pulled over and tested while oldly Mc oldie will not.

There would need to be a MASSIVE overhaul of RWC testing for this sort of thing to work. So not all cars are judged by the same stick. Is something doesn't have a NEGATIVE effect on a cars performance, handling, safety, etc then it should be able to pass RWC.

THIS would get the shitters off the roads.

WTF? How does this affect Joe Blow getting an RWC? The same defects will be recorded regardless of the new rules...

It will be harder on testers, not the people presenting the car for RWC.

Be more costly. And if your car is defected for the same thing twice the4n you lose rego... that's new.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
there are good points and bad about this system, who ever cam up with it must have a split personality or something, because i dont know how you could get something so retarded.