Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Walkinshaw W407 Package coming soon

Antssute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 ssv redline ute
I’m not trying to offend you, I ‘liked’ the assistance, not aiming at saying content is superior.

I’d really appreciate all viewpoints. Forewarned is forewarned. I’d like to have a lot of knowledge going into discussions with mechanics.

Please feel free to provide your ‘best case’ for $8k. If you’d like to...if you’d rather not, no hard feelings.
I'd speak to a good performance shop and let them know what your goals are and your budget.
8 g will get you you 450 rwhp
No need for head work.
A decent exhaust headers and intake with a mild cam and valve springs will do the trick
Hope this helps bud but do your research on reputable workshops

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
Um, you did like the troll’s bullshit then you liked the troll being an arse.
Nup all good, you can live without my opinions, you know, LSA and pulley, LS3 and Procharger, yeah I say that same thing every time. Not that hard, go Walky or HSV.
I’m sorry if you were offended. As I said, I appreciate anyone’s opinion.

In 25-years military service, I’ve never had to deal with people being butt hurt from a distance, we deal face-to-face, so there’s always a positive outcome.

I’m not playing mummy v daddy here, but if you cry every time someone chimes in with a differing opinion, your days will be a mercurial shite fest...I’m just trying to get along, learn a few things and be present in these conversations.

If you must cut me off your Christmas card list, c’est la vie.

Cheers for your time, Monstar.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
I’m sorry if you were offended. As I said, I appreciate anyone’s opinion.
In 25-years military service, I’ve never had to deal with people being butt hurt from a distance, we deal face-to-face, so there’s always a positive outcome.
I’m not playing mummy v daddy here, but if you cry every time someone chimes in with a differing opinion, your days will be a mercurial shite fest...I’m just trying to get along, learn a few things and be present in these conversations.
If you must cut me off your Christmas card list, c’est la vie.
Cheers for your time, Monstar.
I’m just down the road from you, want to meet and chat? PM me, because I think we have our wires crossed. Just trying to help, have outlined two options but yeah there’s more creative ways to giddyup for $8k.
See my build thread, reckon e85 and VVT might be worth exploring, like I have.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
I’m just down the road from you, want to meet and chat? PM me, because I think we have our wires crossed. Just trying to help, have outlined two options but yeah there’s more creative ways to giddyup for $8k.
See my build thread, reckon e85 and VVT might be worth exploring, like I have.
Yeah, that would be cool. I have a place in Scarborough and also Russell Island, I get up there (and down there) to check them out on occasion. I'd be happy to come chew the cud with you.

Antssute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 ssv redline ute
Btw never said anything bad about oz track they have done some good work.
I was implying more to your setup you always try to push
Is it even running rite yet.
And I don't tune cars for money only for friends so take that as you wish
I'm not hiding anything

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
The more opinions the better in my books and the one who shouts the loudest isn't necessarily the winner.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
The more opinions the better in my books and the one who shouts the loudest isn't necessarily the winner.
Well then how about an opinion, in my books the one who shouts noble virtues from the sideline with no horse in the game is a mere heckler not a winner.
BTW any poster serially correcting facts in my posts with wild opinion will always cop a loud shout from me. Then away from keyboard I watch as the usual idiots reply from the sideline that I don’t let opinions be heard. Parroting genuine concerns that my advice - swapping in an LSA with pulley or centri supercharging and dosing with alcohol - is same old typical rote advice I ever give, and with me its my daft bizarre opinion or the Highway.
It’s a reliable organic editorial cycle, thanks for your wonderful if rare and occasional input.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Omg pirate pirate thought recognised dribble do you still think oztrack knows how to tune
Anyhoo not wasting my time with your baffle em with bullshit nonsense you tryed that with me a few years ago.
Old mate asked for opions
I gave mine.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt but it sure seems like you joined this forum to troll another member.

I'm going to politely suggest that you drop the dribble and if you have issue with another member you either keep it to PM's or suck it up.

Consider this your first friendly reminder of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up.