Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NFS - Pro Street

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Juiced 2 is so fake!!!!!!!! Played it it sucks lol

NFS - Pro Street I'llw ait for 360 version

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i would play this, if bloody bigpond would let me download the demo without cutting me off halfway. trying to download off gamearena so the 800mb doesnt go towards my monthly limit

Are you using IE or firefox?

I found the file will drop out while downloading and FF will need you to start again (as such you'll never finish the download), however IE will remember what you have downloaded and start from there, meaning you can just keep retrying and eventually get it all.

Took me 8 retries to get all of Crysis off there (1.8gig)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Are you using IE or firefox?

I found the file will drop out while downloading and FF will need you to start again (as such you'll never finish the download), however IE will remember what you have downloaded and start from there, meaning you can just keep retrying and eventually get it all.

Took me 8 retries to get all of Crysis off there (1.8gig)

tried using firefox and IE. i just managed to get it downloaded then with ff. will see how this game goes

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
in fire fox you can grab a better download manager, that has good features like automatic reconnect if a download interrupts and starts back where it left off etc etc...

You can also schedule when you can start download and able to shut down the computer when it finishes. Very good feature for downloading large files like demos which I usually do at night while asleep.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Why not get the demo off Bittorrent? It's not just for pirates :p

We get 72GB of ADSL2+ for $60 a month, with no uploads counting, glad we don't have bigpond anymore!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Why not get the demo off Bittorrent? It's not just for pirates :p

We get 72GB of ADSL2+ for $60 a month, with no uploads counting, glad we don't have bigpond anymore!

What ISP are you with??

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
finally played the demo this morning d*m they finally made a sick racing game ea after the last few disappointments, this ones is going rock, i love the car damage feature , u race ur car 2 hard ur out:bow:, raced the new gtr d*m thats quick.