Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nicks VR

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Definately love those seats, what type are they?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Thanks. They are VS Clubsport seats.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Small update.

Installed a Lvl 3 cluster a week or two ago. A few teething problems but hopefully all sorted now. Had the km's adjusted back or in this case up to the same as mine.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Yep he did mine. That is why it's reading the right Km's. I watched him do it, there is a bit involved.

DK101

Next Burnout Grand Master
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
'93 VR SS - 304 T5, '95 Exec - 355 T5
Sweet ride dude, We should swap, My engine and Drivetrain would go so sweetly in your body!!! You can have a standard galaxy blue executive with FE2 for your v6 auto, hehehe!

Nah only kiddin, love the work you've done. It's all them little bits that count IMO, and really love that sub, as I glanced over it on the scroll down, it barely even caught my attention, you could almost tell people its factory custom ;)

Love the trick bits in the interior, the second alarm light is sick. Mine has the flasher under the headlight switch on the dash and its extremely bright - and of course, very visible from the outside... Nice Idea, might look into doin it like that, then swap one of em for a Blue LED so it flashes one blue and one red inside when armed.

The metallic paint on the centre console looks schmick as, gonna smooth over mine and paint them in a graphite blue metallic, much alike the blu-ish metallic you've used. Eventually gonna paint the whole car in Anthracite Grey, so maybe it would be better to use black and silver for interior details...

Good luck with the 5.0L convert. What sorta bits ya got left over in the donor? I didn't pay much more than you paid for your wreck, to get my Executive, the way it sits, no reg, no RWC... Still, a steal's a steal... Hope all goes well with the changeover, cant wait to see the results! :yeah:

Once again, One Sweet Ride, can see why it took the Top VR @ All Commodore!

Top stuff! :thumbsup:

DK101

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
BTW I love that coolant resy tank. It's mad. Never seen a black one before, is it an a/market item? Or have you had it custom painted? Either way, if you wake up one day and theres a tarnished yellow-clear one there instead, it definitely wasnt me coz I dunno where ya live... :whistling:

Last edited:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Sweet ride dude, We should swap, My engine and Drivetrain would go so sweetly in your body!!! You can have a standard galaxy blue executive with FE2 for your v6 auto, hehehe!

Nah only kiddin, love the work you've done. It's all them little bits that count IMO, and really love that sub, as I glanced over it on the scroll down, it barely even caught my attention, you could almost tell people its factory custom ;)

Love the trick bits in the interior, the second alarm light is sick. Mine has the flasher under the headlight switch on the dash and its extremely bright - and of course, very visible from the outside... Nice Idea, might look into doin it like that, then swap one of em for a Blue LED so it flashes one blue and one red inside when armed.

The metallic paint on the centre console looks schmick as, gonna smooth over mine and paint them in a graphite blue metallic, much alike the blu-ish metallic you've used. Eventually gonna paint the whole car in Anthracite Grey, so maybe it would be better to use black and silver for interior details...

Good luck with the 5.0L convert. What sorta bits ya got left over in the donor? I didn't pay much more than you paid for your wreck, to get my Executive, the way it sits, no reg, no RWC... Still, a steal's a steal... Hope all goes well with the changeover, cant wait to see the results! :yeah:

Once again, One Sweet Ride, can see why it took the Top VR @ All Commodore!

Top stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. It has been through a few changes from when I first got it that's for sure. Not much left off the wreck just rear suspension, a/c parts and a few other bits and pieces. The other security light was put there to make it look factory and it did until I took it out and put the stato one in. That old console is now in Renno's brothers VR. The console itself is actually a polished plastic with the grey metallic painted around the shifter.

BTW I love that coolant resy tank. It's mad. Never seen a black one before, is it an a/market item? Or have you had it custom painted? Either way, if you wake up one day and theres a tarnished yellow-clear one there instead, it definitely wasnt me coz I dunno where ya live... :whistling:

That is the same colour as the centre part of the old console.

DK101

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Hahaha thats what its all about tho, changing things to suit your own style. It must look pretty sweet inside now, should get some pics up :)
And the coolant resy bottle looked black in the pics, unless its since been painted...

Good luck with the future mods :D