Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

night rider

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
bwahahahhaha gold!!

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
trust me it works...it doesnt just go on year ya know...they make several models...example...executive, calais, berlina, statesman etc...they can all be the same year except some are certain models above others...my bike is bigger than that one and its a better version than a pro-x...!

Cheers, Joe

myvq5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman 5ltr
pics

well let the pictures do the talking i dont think you have got it yet other wise the pics would be posted by now?? and it must be a ching chong job to just with another name so you think its the latest its what type of motor its got that matters?? and its rep? but the ching chongs are all the same... i see you hangn with good ol unkie rick again ay??

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
uummm no you wankface...i aint hanging with no one...mooo-ron! and i can promise you ive definetely got one and its better than that one...!

Cheers, Joe:thumbsup:

myvq5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman 5ltr
rat

hey why didnt you ever talk like that to my face??? some nephew you are phhttt what a disgrace!!! ????? i guess you say things like that now because you know i will never talk to you ever again!!!! p.s let the pictures do the talkn and dont take pics of one of your m8,s bikes either ... oh btw i have added you to my ignore list...

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
That ruredi sounds like a total wanker lol, way to fcuk someones thread up. I like your RC car mate, S15's are sexy as sex. I think most if not all of rc cars are AWD because I remember then one of my mates lost power tot he fronts all it did was spin out everywhere. P.S. I love that steering wheel you got, looks really nice.

myvq5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman 5ltr
mack

thanks alot mack , yer he is a naughty little boy , but what ya gonna do if he was my kid id give him a couple of smacks up side the head, some nephew ay??:supersad: i guess he is still growing up???

Last edited:

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
grouse...im delighted to hear that you added me to your ignore list...no you can go away and leave me alone...some nephew??? some uncle...I would say it to your face actually and I say it because some uncle? not because I wouldnt talk you again...you started all this and what you did and said was wrong...thats all im gonna say and that it...

Goodbye...

14secvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp v6 commodore executive
these little rc stockcars are pretty cool .plus a picture I found of a TT500 like I own if only mine was in this sort of condition.and a TT500 with SC14 supercharger from over here in kiwiland.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 155
  • untitled 2.JPG
    untitled 2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 140
  • untitled 3.JPG
    untitled 3.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 153
  • TT500 new.jpg
    TT500 new.jpg