Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nintendo Wii Accessories on Ebay?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I need a second Wii Remote for my wii and wouldnt mind a twin stand charger and rechargable batteries...

I went into EB etc. today and nobody has any remotes and it doesnt look like I will have much luck getting one within the next month.. So are the Ebay ones ok or not?

Heres examples of what im looking at:
Twin stand charger and rechargable batteries TWIN STAND CHARGER FOR WII REMOTE + 2 X 2800MAH BATTERY - eBay Other Accessories, Accessories, Nintendo Wii, Video Games. (end time 14-Mar-08 17:06:12 AEDST)

Wii Remote
Nintendo Wii Remote Controller (Wiimote) + Jacket *NEW* - eBay Other Accessories, Accessories, Nintendo Wii, Video Games. (end time 14-Mar-08 18:01:42 AEDST)

Are the remotes genuine??

lukas pukas

Bukake, better than cream
Reaction score
Members Ride
RS Liberty/KTM 250sxf
the pics might not actually be the remote your going to buy?? but if the pics are correct the controller look 100% identical to a genuine nintendo one, as for the changer stand thing, give it a go! and let me know if its any good cause i wouldnt mind getting one too. theres only one way to find out if they are good or not

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I can't speak for the remote off ebay but the charger stand and batteries I got from ebay a while back and couldn't be happier.

Like all things from 'china' I don't like having to remove the wrist strap to put them on charge, the only other gripe is mine is a little funny about the charging position, if it's not right you'll come back to it to find it's not charged...very annoying as you could imagine.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I dont know if they are still doing it but we got remote and game bundles they had big brain academy and wii play bundles for $70. Crappy games I know but u can flog them off on ebay.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I'll go back to EB tomorrow and see if they have them. Gives them another chance to try selling me a nun chuck... "but I cant use it without a wii remote?"... "but you can still buy one until we have some remotes in stock"... or not

emmanuelk

Reaction score
Good luck bud.. i got a mate with a similar issue.
If he gets any further ill post you some info.