Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Nissan navara d40 * stx* 4x4 * manual * swap for vy or vz ss

kerrie0400

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
ITEM: Nissan navara d40

PRICE: 14500 or swap

YEAR: 2006

SERIES: d40

BADGE: stx

ENGINE: v6 4.0lt petrol

TRANSMISSION: 6 speed manual

COLOUR: white

Nissan Navara ST-X D40

Built 11/2006 but compliance plated as an 01/2007 model
208,279kms @ time of listing
Registered till 15/02/2014 - will put 6 months rego on for right price
4.0lt v6 petrol
6 speed manual
4x4
Aircon
Electric windows
ACCESSORIES

Lift kit
Aftermarket tough dog suspension
Tub liner
Chrome mirrors
Chrome scuff plates
Tinted windows
Bonnet protector
Wind shields
6 stacker CD player
DVD/ games head rests

This Navara has had the following parts replaced within the last 12 months

NEW timing chains (1x Main chain, 2x Secondary chains)
NEW timing Guides
NEW timing chain tensioners
NEW lower ball joint
NEW tie rod ends
NEW CV joints/shafts
NEW wheel bearings/ hubs

I have the receipts for the work that has been done listed above.

A complete service was done at 205,000kms which included
NEW engine oil and filter
NEW air filter
NEW gearbox oil
NEW transfer case oil
NEW front and rear diff oil
NEW coolant
Cooling system pressure tested
Charging system tested

No expense has been spared on the Ute, the motor itself is very clean, has NO oil leaks and NO known faults.

INTERIOR

The inside of this Ute is in immaculate condition, NO stains or rips in the seat. No cracks in the plastics just some light scuff marks on the glove box.
It has 2 DVD headrests with infrared head phone and remote controls. There is a DVD there so can play games. Can either watch the same movie or different movies. The headrests are capable of being connected to a PlayStation/ Xbox.
Carpet is also stain free and has Navara floor mats. All electric windows and mirrors work great. Aircon is also very cold.

EXTERIOR

Besides 3 things this Ute is also very clean on the outside, the 2 issues are

1. Has a small dint on the driver’s side guard right at the bottom ( see picture)
2. There is a touch up paint job on the back of the cab near the roll bar & small bit of paint taken off the top of the passenger back door which was done by the previous owner, it’s not noticeable until up close ( see picture )
3. Its missing the driver’s side side step and tailgate is abit noisey

The ute is fitted out with tough dog suspension front and rear as well as a 3”lift kit, has no body roll and isn’t bouncy like the d22.
The ute has no other issues its very straight and the paint is like new as is the chrome grill and rear bar. Has a tub liner and tracks. Has a bonnet protector and wind shield.
The tyres on the front are about 70% and the rear have new tyres

This Navara will be one of the cleanest Ute around especially mechanically wise. Drives great along the road and it’s that bad on fuel at all.
The advantage of buying a petrol, is that they are A LOT cheaper to fix than a diesel and don’t have the known issues like the diesel have a reputation for.

If you have any questions just call or text

Vehicle located in MOREE NSW 2400 – Use Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com first to find out how far away you are before making an offer.
We are 8hrs from Sydney and 6hrs from Brisbane. Plane flights are available from Sydney twice a day.

NO time wasters
NO waiting for finance

Payment method preferred is cash, if paying by bank cheque the cheque needs to be cleared into my bank account before vehicle is released which is 3 days from deposit.

Ute is free from all debts

Inspections welcome and encouraged

May do a part swap for a Toyota landcruiser ute / Toyota hilux dual cab trayback ute with rest in cash my way
or for a vy ss, vz ss or clubsport with cash my way if its stock standard must be manual tho....

I can txt more pics if required - my internet connection is really bad

Attachments

• 20130810_115904.jpg
    20130810_115904.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 4,293
  • 20130809_140919.jpg
    20130809_140919.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 752

jb.vy.ss

Reaction score
Hey mate got a vy SS. I know your after manual but mine has a built auto with shift kit cost me $3k. I have receipts only done 10,000kms since auto was done. If interested pm me I'll send pics and details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free