Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

no burnouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oh-one

greenvt said:
hey,
thanks for the info fellaz ill have a look at the T/C do all vt have it?? it should have the power cause it smoked up nicely b4.

If its and LSD dif...does it have any diff chatter on cornering or clunking during changing gears? It might have only taken one burnout to f**k the LSD if it hasn't had he pinion bearing replaced.

vxsenator

I just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT/VX SENATOR
I have a VT acclaim with traction and my car has never really done stand stills except for in the rain and loose gravel
ect. But hooking it out of driveways and corners it does great smoke shows :w00t:

My mate has a VT ecec and has no traction button and that can't do very good stand stills either.
My other mate has a VS and that does great stand stills... prick!

It's all to do with the weight, the VT's are just a little bit too heavy...

D

djlingard04

You will find that most of you who can do standstills will not have a LSD. My mate and I both have VX's His 01 mine 02. His will do great standstills but only one whell. Mine will just sit there and squat!!! (mine has LSD his doesn't)

stevegunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim wagon vt acclaim sedan
I've got it sorted! Wont do burnouts anymore? Have you removed your P plate recently? :bop: :w00t:
(dont take me seriously here, just a joke)
but maybe something in it :unsure:

D

djlingard04

Sorry mate Im not a P plate driver I am on my opens. So that does not apply to me!!!

R

rattattack1313

Talk of Illegal activities is sorta frowned upon, fellas...burnouts, drags, etc...so keep it all off the streets please....there is tracks for all this.....cheers people..

O

ozute

rattattack1313 said:
Talk of Illegal activities is sorta frowned upon, fellas...burnouts, drags, etc
I think I'm over this thread, it's starting to sound like a cracked record. :ranting:..........Sorted........ :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.