Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

no clutch in vs wagon

kyevswagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon 5sp
i was driving around the other night went to change from 3rd to 4th clutch went in but could not select gears so drove it home with no clutch just thinking clutch cable had come off checked it the next day and it had come off so put it back of but didnt change anything had a look through the clutch fork hole in the gearbox and there is exessive travel in the clutch fork about a good 2 maybe 3 inchs im yet to pull the box out to inspect the clutch but my thoughts are clutch has broken internaly

anyone got any thoughts

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
My guess would be the release lever has somehow slipped off the pivot..think there is a spring to hold it there. That will be a lot cheaper to fix than a complete clutch and from your description the clutch is still gripping and no strange noises so you may be lucky.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
It sounds like the arm may have come loose at he pivot point. Either way you ganna have to pull the box out to see and fix. So sorry to hear. Have fun.

kyevswagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon 5sp
pull the box out and the clutch fork was still attatched at the pivot point ill pull the clutch off next week and have a look on whats happaning in there