Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No drone Sports Exhaust VE SS Auto L98

Jackv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SS-V II
Does anyone know of a sports exhaust that has no drone at all on a auto can anyone recommend one preferably 2 1/2"?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
3" Manta is pretty good. For the most part you'll always get some drone on a non cammed auto. Even the factory exhausts drone.

Jackv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SS-V II
Okay that's interesting about the cam, minimal drone is what i'm trying to achieve! I'll have to see what NAAF 's prices are :)

Last edited:

saku39

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SSV Ute
I hate to be that guy but use the search function, or how about one of the 9 exhaust related threads you've started since April...........

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
I had a 3'' manta mild steel system and high flow cats, with pacemaker headers on my 06 SS L98 auto. It was pretty much drone free in stock form and even have after a cam and 3.9's was added.
Since sold the sold the car and now own a LS3 clubby wagon, as soon as i have saved some mony. I will getting another Manta system.

Jackv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SS-V II
I hate to be that guy but use the search function, or how about one of the 9 exhaust related threads you've started since April...........
Do you really have that much spare time on your hands to go searching for all of my topics? Pretty sad haha. In regards to that they would have been extractor/cat questions! I post to get others feedback or someone with the same engine might have some advice as they have done it before to there car. So in polite terms get out of my thread if you have nothing on topic to say :)

Thank you Scouser king for the info on manta not droning ! Spoke to naaf quoted $1200 shipped for that system.

saku39

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SSV Ute
Do you really have that much spare time on your hands to go searching for all of my topics? Pretty sad haha. In regards to that they would have been extractor/cat questions! I post to get others feedback or someone with the same engine might have some advice as they have done it before to there car. So in polite terms get out of my thread if you have nothing on topic to say :)

Thank you Scouser king for the info on manta not droning ! Spoke to naaf quoted $1200 shipped for that system.

It really takes no time at all to look at the threads someone has posted but as you don't seem know how to use the search function it's not surprising you wouldn't know how easy it is to do that. I said exhaust related topics too, not specific drone exhaust threads but again it's been done to death, a simple search and you would get all the feedback/advice and then some, plus some more including the advice you've got in this thread.

Jackv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SS-V II
I had a 3'' manta mild steel system and high flow cats, with pacemaker headers on my 06 SS L98 auto. It was pretty much drone free in stock form and even have after a cam and 3.9's was added.
Since sold the sold the car and now own a LS3 clubby wagon, as soon as i have saved some mony. I will getting another Manta system.
You wouldn't have any old videos of when you had that set up?

saku39

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SSV Ute