Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No more Rove

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
Bout time it was off air.... not that i took the time to watch it anyway. Rove was never funny at all... he just told poor excuses for jokes in a loud annoying voice, i really coud not stomach it... it perplexes me how he was considered so entertaining. I'd seriouly watch a David Letterman show as opposed to Rove, I reckon he even tried to copy some of Lettermans mannarisms. No great loss!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Carrie at the news desk (I find that women extremely attractive :p! ) lucky she wasn't on the show allready, Hughsey and Hamish and Andy all have other Job's, I'd like to keep Pete on TV somewhere, he's funnier than Rove

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yeh rove has been going downhill for ages

everyweek is just the same segments , over and over again and they were not funny at all, only good thing about that show was hamish and andy

Weapon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VS
he was terrible - the guests were what made the show.

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
He did pretty well considering he has SFA talent. He was funny as, when i was in grade 5, but you grow out of his humour by the end of primary school. Glad to see him off air. Only been waiting years!!! As it got more popular it did also get considerably worse. Dont know how he lasted so long.
Not to mention he was the worst interviewer in australia, and prlly up there as one of the worst interviewers regardless. Who would you go gay for? Rove, your a comical genius.
But meh, lets face it, most tv is pretty darn poor these days! Not much really worth watching at all!

Well thats my 2 cents... Say hi to your mum for me!