Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No postage charge on our website, this month only :)

MACE

Reaction score
It's oh so much better when you're not slugged for shipping!

No postage charge on our website, this month only
1f642.png
:)
32536912_10157375720623032_7984592585517694976_n.jpg

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
You guys are hopeless. I made an order on the 26th May it's now 1st June and still nothing has been shipped yet.

I don't know how it can take this long to pull your fingers out and start processing things. The same thing happened when I purchased through the your eBay store.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
You guys are hopeless. I made an order on the 26th May it's now 1st June and still nothing has been shipped yet.

I don't know how it can take this long to pull your fingers out and start processing things. The same thing happened when I purchased through the your eBay store.
What did you order, and did you contact them directly? Some things take more time than others, and you can always call them to enquire about your order. Only 4 full business days have elapsed.

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Come on mate 4 business day to get something out of the warehouse and into a box. If there are going to be delays at least say that on the email invoice or send an email through.

I wrote it on a public forum because most of the time businesses only react when things are made public.

I didn't waste my time trying to contact them and getting the usual BS from businesses.

I ordered a CAI and throttle controller for my VZ

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
I wasn't expecting it to be delivered but at least shipped or processed.

Sorry for the double posts I'm using mobile and it's not going through until I post twice then it makes double posts

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
They do take a while to send the items but having said that from my experience, Jason replies to emails within 1 working day. My parcel wasn't sent for over 5 days but he did respond really quickly when I enquired.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Come on mate 4 business day to get something out of the warehouse and into a box. If there are going to be delays at least say that on the email invoice or send an email through.

I wrote it on a public forum because most of the time businesses only react when things are made public.

I didn't waste my time trying to contact them and getting the usual BS from businesses.

I ordered a CAI and throttle controller for my VZ
And how do you know your order hasn't been dispatched yet? You haven't even contacted them.

Just because there's no tracking number uploaded yet doesn't necessarily mean that it hasn't been sent.

Sorry mate, you're wasting your time posting here and making a fuss. Just contact them, and you MUST understand that mistakes can happen sometimes - they're only human too. Who knows, unforeseen family or health issues may even be a concern for them at the moment. Pretty sure they're only a small team and can only do so much at one time. I've never heard a bad thing about these guys, and they always seem willing to go out of their way to help anyone out.

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Ok I'll contact them directly. I'm not saying they are dodgy but it shouldn't take this long.

I bought everything I need from them so I don't have to deal with them anymore.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi scaredyet,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Sincerely, whether customer concerns are raised in public or private it makes no difference to us because our conduct is exactly the same.

We absolutely aim to treat all enquiries, equally and honestly.

If anything we believe MORE consumers should be vocal towards vendors in public, channels, to keep them accountable. Sadly though, even this isn't enough, with many honest negative reviews/feedback given, 'conveniently' removed. As long as they are not defamatory of course.

In regards to your order with us, I would need your help to check your spam folder or contact us directly if you are not getting any emails from us.

As we have absolutely emailed you a tracking number for your order yesterday, and an order status update today, sincerely before we were made aware of this thread, as shown in the attached images (as you can see by dates in images against posts).

Also, our terms and conditions, which anyone who purchases off our website must agree to agree to, state the following

'All Mace Engineering Group products are sent via Australia Post. Delivery times vary from seven working days for regular post.'
https://www.maceengineering.com.au/Terms-conditions

Generally, for over 95% of the orders we send off, we deliver under those times. However, where orders are going out to remote parts of Australia, or stock is out we usually deliver goods within 7-10 working days.

Given the strong interest in last months sale, for some items, demand has exceeded supply as has been your case. Recognising this as a small possibility for all orders raised, it is this for this reason by default, we have conservative delivery times, so not mislead people.

If people need something urgently, they can contact us directly (not via social media), to arrange faster delivery, next day delivery times. This occurs daily, so is no big deal for us, IF people make us clearly aware of their requirements.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve

P.S. For a faster response, please contact us directly.

Attachments

• Order 11422 connote.JPG
    Order 11422 connote.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Order 11422 email note.JPG
    Order 11422 email note.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Ok I'll contact them directly. I'm not saying they are dodgy but it shouldn't take this long.

I bought everything I need from them so I don't have to deal with them anymore.
I`m sure they won`t miss you.

Thank you Steve and staff with the help in the past.
Regards Peter.