Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No surprise

Clintix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS Regal Peacock Sedan
Hopefully a moderator has banned his account

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
'bout ready to quit this community. 104 more messages of nothing. your just as bad if you bite

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
It won’t be you
I'm here to help with the answers you seek. Should you change your mind.

I typed up a detailed one finger smartphone reply (as i'm lying down). Only to lose it before posting. Face palm. So, here's an abridged version:

HSV 340 headers & mid section. High flow cats. Cold air intake. Tune. Throttle controller. An LS3 will make at least 280rwkw on a realistic dyno. Mine did and I havent done the cats yet. HSV cats are very restrictive. Expect a minimum of another 10rwkw plus from that. They are that restrictive.
The throttle controller removes built in throttle lag and really makes for a fun drive. I used MACE. Simple to fit (5 mins). Cost less than $200 and may be all you need to give you the Victa zip start you seek. Just be prepared for your tyres having a short life.

Now listen to your guru. Take a pill and lie down. Life's too short to be angry.

Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
People who drive bright green cars don't know nothin'.
A bloke told me that or was it a salesman, I think it was a salesman, they know cars and always give great advice so it must have been a salesman.

Anyway people who drive bright green cars know nothin', that's a fact.

Up yours Cuda.

Probably your guru?
Listen sumphead, don't go upsettin the greenies.
received_603630413527493.jpeg

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm on a RWD-biased Volvo forum (we talk about the best way to block traffic by driving slowly in the wrong lane & not indicating etc), and this bloke joined who I originally thought was taking the piss but in hindsight I believe was actually dead serious ... he was a dead-serious Satanist.

He seemed to be asking serious questions about modding or repairing his car, but everything like EVERYTHING was couched in terms of whether it was something The Dark Lord wanted him to do & how everything was doing the will of Satan etc etc.

It was even worse than reading he rantings of QAnon believers!

Having said that ... I do believe there are people out there in society with personality disorders (quite likely registering on the autism scale) that aren't aware of it, and they struggle with the fact that their entire lives everyone is so aggressive towards them (without realising that their behaviour is so socially unacceptable).
Mm mm mu mu mumma told me Volvo's are the Devil!

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Probably your guru?
Listen sumphead, don't go upsettin the greenies.
View attachment 209451

I've got nothing against you greenies as long as you know your place and keep your distance.

My father had a green car, he called it Grasshopper, so I know what it's like to be around one.

I wanted to call myself Buckethead but this muso beat me to it.