Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No Ve Tonner

agrocm

Reaction score
spoke to my dealer teh other day there will be no such ve tonner at all he said they may come in teh next model but no ve he said teh reason behind this is they have a v6 petrol rodeo that finaly is good
cheers chris

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Welcome to last year. The one tonner was dropped half way through the run of the VZ as it was a not a big seller for Holden and they had lost money from the development. ie cost heaps to tool up and design but never made the sales to warrant it continuing.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i think holden will design there ute like the ford. with the seperate tray to make it easier for the tonner conversion(not sure about suspenion and all that though as they where leaf and normal uts are coil).

although i hope they dont as the ford ute with that line down the body looks crap

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
i think holden will design there ute like the ford. with the seperate tray to make it easier for the tonner conversion(not sure about suspenion and all that though as they where leaf and normal uts are coil).

although i hope they dont as the ford ute with that line down the body looks crap

Its already been said that this is not the case, and the VE ute will remain the same style as previously used where the body is one peice, not split like the falcons.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

I reckon one body looks heaps better than the splits.