Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No wonder the nsw gov is going into recession

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
meh, atleast it might give a person who wants a statesman and could only afford a calais a chance.
id hardly reckon it would only 3k's on it if it did it would have had to been towed to the auction house

daveb8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
that will probably go for more than they paid for it though

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
http://www.governmentauctions.com.au/vehicle.aspx?Number=2113329

Here is a good example of government waste, buy a statesman and then flog it at the auction ,and its only done 3 km.

maybe all the ministers are children.

they go to the dealership ( ice cream store ), decide the one they want ( ice cream flavour ), halfway home they say the old saying I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, MUM ( ditto ), well will auction it and get you a new one, (well chuck it in the bin and we will go get another ).

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
the government doesn't lose money. the government doesn't pay taxes on the vehicle when they buy it and what they sell it for is about what they pay for it in the first place. the cars are transported to auction on semi-trailers and the kms are always around 30,000-40,000kms. trust me, i used to drive one of the semi's that transported them.

daveb8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
oh the odometre has been changed to 30km. much better

i would like to know what the government says about this gross underuse of an asset

Kingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
All governments waste money, in Adelaide for example, trams no one wants, wine centre no one goes to, a weir no one wants, desalination plant that won't provide much... it goes on and on.

Increased government spending won't actually send an economy into recession, it does the opposite, it can actually bring an economy out of recession.
BUT, incereased government spending in an expansionary economy (now?) = BAD (hello higher interest rates and inflation).