Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Nokia N95. 8gig

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
ITEM: Nokia N95 8gig black

CONDITION: used

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up. or postage on request
PRICE: $300 ono

PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash. or money transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me

OTHER INFO: its locked to 3. called them up and couldnt understand them so i hung up. dont have time to take to get unlocked. but if u want i can.
have box. no scratches still have plastic thingy on it.

roon_VR

VR executive Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8 V6 executive SII VR
you'd be better off taking it to a phone shop, unlocking it and then selling it. No use trying to sell a locked phone.

allanssv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
does it come withh all accessories and box?

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Junny it's real easy to unlock it. As long as you know the phone number & the pin of the account of the person who owns it (is it on your account?), then ring up three, tell them you wish to unlock your phone. They will ask why, just say your going overseas and need to use an international sim. They will get you to push different key combinations into your phone and it will all up take about 5-10 minutes. Just make sure your calling from another phone as you can't do it when your talking to them. I did this for my N95 i sold a week or two ago, as well as other 3 phones.. real easy process. Get off your ass and stop being lazy :p

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
does it come withh all accessories and box?

yes. everything.

Junny it's real easy to unlock it. As long as you know the phone number & the pin of the account of the person who owns it (is it on your account?), then ring up three, tell them you wish to unlock your phone. They will ask why, just say your going overseas and need to use an international sim. They will get you to push different key combinations into your phone and it will all up take about 5-10 minutes. Just make sure your calling from another phone as you can't do it when your talking to them. I did this for my N95 i sold a week or two ago, as well as other 3 phones.. real easy process. Get off your ass and stop being lazy :p

yeah its mine. i just dont like the service they give you on the phone.
i never have time. even tho there is a 3 shop next to me. too busy at shop and up and down geelong- melb...
but yeah if anyone wants me to unlock i'll go in and ask them to

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
yeah its mine. i just dont like the service they give you on the phone.
i never have time. even tho there is a 3 shop next to me. too busy at shop and up and down geelong- melb...
but yeah if anyone wants me to unlock i'll go in and ask them to

Just do it over the phone. Literally 10 minutes.. do it while you on the toilet to pass the time:whistling