Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NOT.BT1's VH project

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
yeah thats why i chose the inj 5 litre there are a lot of aftermarket parts available and there is alot of threads on here and other sides about how to do it but it will have to wait til i get off my P's cause of the new laws about p platers not aloud to drive v8's but that doesnt worry me gives me more time to save for the conversion

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Hey if u ever take out your 202, let us know if your selling the parts :)

I like your mags, just noticed on the 4th pic on how beefey the look

As for that sig thing mate, i have the same sticker on my car :D

Done any work on the gearbox yet? maybe a service? its easy takes about an hour if done right and 4 car stands and the kit for under 20 dollars.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
goon yeah i think i saw it on a pic of your car lol i havent done anything to the gearbox yet going to do a service though for sure although it never slips changes smooth just doing it as a precaution the mags i bought at a garage sale they were cheep so i bought em if i pull the 202 out i will let you know mate

1991_vn2nv yeah mate i love v8's so it was a logical option the 5l plus with all the step by step info around the net on how its done i cant go wrong

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
thanx mate heres 2 photoshops of how i would like it when finished done buy spack and rredbeak thanx again guys first pic is standard high second pic dumped 3"

Attachments

• compressed%20vh.jpg
    compressed%20vh.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 274
  • dumped.jpg
    dumped.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 397

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
what do you all think of the wheels in the photochop ^^^^^ bboss elanor's do they suit it or not im getting mixed reaction from friends and family

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
im getting the gaskets i need to put the motor back together tomorrow and some others that i just want to replace going to finish polishing the inlet manifold today so motor should be back together on the weekend and running again

Last edited:

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
those bboss rims come in a MIN of 19" so i think the chop is a bit off lol, they look tough as on commies, i thinking about getting a set or another 5 spoke set if i can find out what they are lol.
Oh and i think they cost like $5500 for the rims:ranting: but you wont see many sets!

i'm like the progress so far, Its looking good!