Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not carrying your licence fine.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Hey,
I was just wondering does anyone know how much the fine and how many demerits it is for not carrying your licence in NSW for a green p plater?
My wallet was stolen and I cant get a new licence until Thursday because of ANZAC day.. I have to drive to and from work tomorrow.
Not trying to avoid getting fined or anything just cant find anything about it on the RTA webpage and hoping someone on here knows...

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
if you report it stolen then you could ask the police

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Im like 98% sure of who stole it just waiting for it to be proven which should be later tonight so not reporting it until the morning... Took a mate and his brother for a drive so they didnt have to pushbike 80kms and it was there when they hopped in and gone when they got out :/ not impressed!

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Im like 98% sure of who stole it just waiting for it to be proven which should be later tonight so not reporting it until the morning... Took a mate and his brother for a drive so they didnt have to pushbike 80kms and it was there when they hopped in and gone when they got out :/ not impressed!

Why dont you get your brother to sort them out haha :boxing:

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0

Oh not good. Chances are you won't get picked up for a license check in the next 2 days, but there might be more police about being Anzac day and all. Hopefully you're right.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
Report it to the police as "possibly lost/stolen". Just tell them you don't know if you have lost it or if someone pinched it. Get a report number, carry that till you can get a new one on Thursday. All good that way

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha, how did my brother get brought in to this? haha... Yeah Im hoping not either.. luckily my boss has given me the day off driving duties at work so Im in the shop all day! Just the drive to and from that Im worried about. Then I'll be at the RTA first thing Friday morning! lol

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
haha, how did my brother get brought in to this? haha... Yeah Im hoping not either.. luckily my boss has given me the day off driving duties at work so Im in the shop all day! Just the drive to and from that Im worried about. Then I'll be at the RTA first thing Friday morning! lol

Lol my bad i read incorrectly.. thought you said a mate and YOUR brother but just re read and yeh my mistake but still.. lol

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
about $110, no points from memory.