Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not carrying your licence fine.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Lol my bad i read incorrectly.. thought you said a mate and YOUR brother but just re read and yeh my mistake but still.. lol
Nah, his brother! Which is the one I think who knicked it as I cant see my mate doing it...

$110 isnt too bad... especially if this guy does have my wallet and I get caught coz I'll make the little sh*t pay it as well!

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
You used to have 7 days to get your license down to show them. This law change is bullshit I say.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Hopefully they go easy on me... Then again I am a p plater in a commy! lol! I know my licence number off by heart and have a health care card and my birth cert to get a new licence so they might give me a break!

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Hey,
I was just wondering does anyone know how much the fine and how many demerits it is for not carrying your licence in NSW for a green p plater?
My wallet was stolen and I cant get a new licence until Thursday because of ANZAC day.. I have to drive to and from work tomorrow.
Not trying to avoid getting fined or anything just cant find anything about it on the RTA webpage and hoping someone on here knows...

Go the cop shop. Tell them the sitch. They will give you a letter until you get your license back. That letter should cover you incase you get pulled over. Go RTA thursday. Get it sorted out. Happened to me. Wasnt too much of a hassle.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Hopefully they go easy on me... Then again I am a p plater in a commy! lol! I know my licence number off by heart and have a health care card and my birth cert to get a new licence so they might give me a break!

I got let off for it a couple of years ago, because I knew my licence number off by heart. Will depend on the cop on the day.

AlexVSII

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Holden VS Commodore S, 3.8 n/a
Do you still have your old Learners or P1 Licence, I've been told if you file a report with the Police you can use your old licence untill you get your new one from the RTA. Also makes geting your 100 points of ID at the RTA much easier as well, as an old licence is still a valid form of ID for 2 years after expiry [I think]