Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not happy :ranting:

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
far out, if it was my dog, there'd be a freshly dug hole out the back with a cross at the head of it

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
amazing how many people value a car over their pets. cars can be fixed, its only money. if you care about the car so much more than the dog, why have the dog in the first place? give it to someone who will care for it.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
amazing how many people value a car over their pets. cars can be fixed, its only money. if you care about the car so much more than the dog, why have the dog in the first place? give it to someone who will care for it.

Dogs can be fixed too :D

Ammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 2011 SS ( Alto Grey ) 6 speed manual
wow , think the hunting dogs just become the hunted lol
sux man about the damage , bet you will be keepoing them seperated from the ve from now on ...

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
They are hunting dogs that's for sure, Lion hunting dogs no less.

Cats give me the the biggest headache, maybe if i send you all the cats that annoy me , the dogs will have something to play with and leave your car alone :smoking:

Cheers mate.

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
Come on people how can you hate on this lol
2011003.jpg

2011002.jpg

Had a few rums this arvy feeling bit happier
rang the insurance its only going to cost $400 plus i keep my rating when i c the guy to assess it im going to try gey the whole front painted
Cause there is a small dint on the bonnet from a big stone (raod works + wide load) if i can get them to fix that plus pay some extra to get the other guard done the front end will be fully resprayed as iv got a lot of stone chips considering
its only got 50,000 on it. good ol QLD roads
see how we go

By the way the dog (Jud) is still breathing the car is locked away as it should be. But just to add he had chewed the wires for the lights on the bullbar of my hilux as well which i found today.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
^^^ haha cute, looks like hes still a pup he will grow out of it. My previous dog ate the foam seat of my mates dirt bike and my mates dog ate the gyprock in his new house, it just the joys of pup ownership.

Supe

Supe
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
Damn that's a nice colour paint, looks like the old Tiger Mica but a bit deeper.