Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL - who are you backing for premiership 2012

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Would be hard for us to not make it to the finals now, saying that we have a couple of big games coming. Reynolds seems to be playing better every time i see him, the only thing i can't understand with the team is Keating but that's just my opinion.

Keaton's been good lately.. Who I hate the most is johnathon wright. God he's crap. Dunno what's with dogs and buying ex parra players.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Keaton's been good lately.. Who I hate the most is johnathon wright. God he's crap. Dunno what's with dogs and buying ex parra players.

Ex parra players???

Krisnan Inu is an ex parra player, and I reckon he's been playing great footy. Very good gain there for us dogs. If Hasler needs to drop anybody it should be that ####wit Ennis.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Ex parra players???

Krisnan Inu is an ex parra player, and I reckon he's been playing great footy. Very good gain there for us dogs. If Hasler needs to drop anybody it should be that ####wit Ennis.

Can't complain for a second about Ennis, he's a grub and hands out unnecessary penalties but he is good at what he does. Inu has played well since we got him, but i still don't like Keating.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Who cares? Never gave 2 shits about grown men running about playing with a ball...

Ghey.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
I'm loving this season, i love seeing Storm, Broncos and Manly losing.
It's so unpredictable at the moment and it's anyones game almost.

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
It's so disappointing to see the storm lose. That had such an amazing start to the season. Now it seems like it was really all for nothing.
Cowboys up in 6th position. What's the go with that lol.
Amazed to see rabbitohs all the way up in 3rd! Never for a second thought I'd see them that far up on the ladder. But good to see!!

Storm vs rabbitohs grand final would be good to see

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Storms deserve to be going down anyway after years of blowing refs and bending over for the nrl board.