Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL - who are you backing for premiership 2012

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
Yeah but that's all done and sorted. Fines paid and players lost. Pay cuts happening etc.

This year they have played really good. I think they deserve to be at the top. They are a great team.
Disappointing to see how they have been playing lately. Maybe they will pick back up again now slater is back.

Anyone heading up for the Australia vs new Zealand match in NQ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Yeah but that's all done and sorted. Fines paid and players lost. Pay cuts happening etc.

This year they have played really good. I think they deserve to be at the top. They are a great team.
Disappointing to see how they have been playing lately. Maybe they will pick back up again now slater is back.

Anyone heading up for the Australia vs new Zealand match in NQ?

They are a very good team that look like they have suffered the worse from origin, they will bounce back no doubt about it.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Only took 2 weeks..lol

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
Melbourne should have lost last nite. Sharks out played them the whole nite. Admittedly, the last 2 tries by Melbourne were great. To bring on a come back like that's goes to show why they are one of the best teams in the game.

But after previous performances, I doubt they will make it to the grand final.

I think cowboys have a good chance of getting into the final, but so does the rabbitohs.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Des Hasler done a good job by guaranteeing the tigers don't make it into the finals, I'd rather play raiders than the tigers again lol, Farah might need a hand to beat Melbourne next week.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Melbourne were lucky to get that win, but damn it was an exciting finish.
The Rabbitohs are playing well but I don't know if they're grand final team yet. Prove me wrong I guess.
Would love to see my North Queensland boys make it but I don't think they have it in them to win the big one. Too many silly errors and brain snaps and lapses in play re still letting them down.
I'm tipping a Bulldogs v Manly final, would be a thriller

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Melbourne were lucky to get that win, but damn it was an exciting finish.
The Rabbitohs are playing well but I don't know if they're grand final team yet. Prove me wrong I guess.
Would love to see my North Queensland boys make it but I don't think they have it in them to win the big one. Too many silly errors and brain snaps and lapses in play re still letting them down.
I'm tipping a Bulldogs v Manly final, would be a thriller

Rabbitohs were there.... a couple of weeks back :p. Cowboys are in with a good chance, although i think if they lose Bowen or Thurston they're gone. I have already bought my GF ticket but the dogs have been slacking off lately, we stuggled agaist tigers/broncos then got SMASHED against Canberra last weekend. Im hoping for a blue and white grandfinal Sharks v Dogs. I would pay money to not see manly there.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Storm played **** last night, so much drop ball, un storm like. And for 3 min they turned the game into a steal. So wrong, but so ####ing amazing for a Storm fan on the edge of their seat.