Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NSW COMMODORE "BOOSTN" running 7 seconds 1/4 mile

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
[PANNIC] has a powerglide in it, he done that 8sec pass 4yrs ago and others just started to catching up recently.

well done to trp, the owner of boostn for being the first vl into the 7sec barrier.

Wait sorry my bad, i meant the Rajab vl NOHOPE. Is that one auto or manual? NOHOPE is an 8 second "strip terror" so it's called.

Yeah the Bresciani vl is PANNIC.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
went to the gazzanats at calder this weekend. dont think i saw a single VL turbo there. was great!

****! That would be a first!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lol getting upset are we minux.

Upset about what? All the best to him, but really it isn't a "street" car and as i said, it just shows that you can do anything with a big turbo. People like Nathan Higgins are what truly impress me, a 9.1, full NA. There really is nothing impressive about a big turbo on a car.
I am unsure why it seems people get their backs up when people have differing opinions to their own. These things tickle your fancy, seeing a fully registered Ute run 9's NA is what tickles mine, at the end of the day, a car running 9's NA is all about how well built the engine is.

Just to add, this car is(going to be) impressive...http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vn-vp-vg-vq/47104-vn-luke-s-vn.html

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
RB 26 Respected Engine with some bullz,hot vl and wish it was my ride :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Upset about what? All the best to him, but really it isn't a "street" car and as i said, it just shows that you can do anything with a big turbo. People like Nathan Higgins are what truly impress me, a 9.1, full NA. There really is nothing impressive about a big turbo on a car.
I am unsure why it seems people get their backs up when people have differing opinions to their own. These things tickle your fancy, seeing a fully registered Ute run 9's NA is what tickles mine, at the end of the day, a car running 9's NA is all about how well built the engine is.

Just to add, this car is(going to be) impressive...http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vn-vp-vg-vq/47104-vn-luke-s-vn.html

My dad is mates with Nathan Higgins as the company dad manages Nathan Higgins gets a fair portion of his automotive tools from, so i got to have a look around his workshop down near Dandenong a few weeks ago when i went down there with the old man. I must agree, from what i have seen on videos / dvds and in magazines, on top of his workshop and what's in there. Bloody impressive indeed.

The bloke purchases the new VE ute when it comes out, drives it for a week, then rips the engine out to start work on it. Now THAT'S passion!!!! :yeah:

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
thats fast for any car especially for a sh!t engine

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project