Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NSW HP with big engine Merc !

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_aquarian52

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 09 SS-V Ute
Has anyone else seen the new Merc they are using up the northern rivers area?
I went past it (thankfully) in my wifes Hyundai i30 ...he was at the Chinderah ramp waiting for ramp racers and the odd joe driving onto the new freeway bridge at Banora Point...as I was watching to the right to make the merge I didn't get a rreally good look at it, bit feel it was a CL 500 AMG with super low profile flashing light rack and bristling with cameras and detectors facing every direction it seemed! Colour Silver.
Glad to know the new NSW State govt learnt the lessons from the previous money wasting barstools...NOT.
I'm just astonished..maybe its a trial car? After all, they wasted even more on that turdie Porsche

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Given that I'm in Sydney, I haven't seen it - but they actually didn't pay a cent for that Porsche, its on loan.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Yes the Porsche was donated with all on road and servicing costs covered for a year. Typical whinger who doesn't bother to find out the whole story.....

Porsche-Panamera-NSW-Police-2-625x416.jpg

silver_aquarian52

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 09 SS-V Ute
FYFI smart arse I dont give a flying suck WHAT you think.
I'm an Aussie not a whinger, I'm an ex National Serviceman who served his country, I worked all my life despite having a severe disability and I am ENTITLED to an opinion!!
The car I saw was a Merc, a big one my brother just bought the small engined CL and it costs 149,500..so whether or not they bought the Merc or the Porsche is only part of the story..it would occiur to a brainless shithead like you that the whole exercise is a trial..with the view to purchasing later???
You're entitled to an opinion NOT a commentary on the thrust OR the value of my post....regardless you are typical smartarse this country seems to be breeding now.
THE WHOLE POINT IS WE DONT NEED THESE CARS,nder any spurious 'loan/trial arrangement or otherwise.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Wait what. The thrust of your post? Err. You do realise it's all about raising awareness. Same as the Fatal 4 cars the QLD police had.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

Clearly you do because your going off on a rant.

I'm an Aussie not a whinger

I present Exhibit A to the jury.

I'm an ex National Serviceman who served his country, I worked all my life despite having a severe disability and I am ENTITLED to an opinion!!

...and you have given it. However misguided it may be.
The car I saw was a Merc, a big one my brother just bought the small engined CL and it costs 149,500..so whether or not they bought the Merc or the Porsche is only part of the story.

Just like
"Glad to know the new NSW State govt learnt the lessons from the previous money wasting barstools...NOT.
I'm just astonished..maybe its a trial car? After all, they wasted even more on that turdie Porsche"
is only part of the story. A very small part.
You're entitled to an opinion NOT a commentary on the thrust OR the value of my post....regardless you are typical smartarse this country seems to be breeding now.

You gave yours, he gave his. Just because he called you out on your claim that the Govt is pissing money up the wall - when the Porsche atleast was DONATED - doesnt mean you can go off ranting.

THE WHOLE POINT IS WE DONT NEED THESE CARS,nder any spurious 'loan/trial arrangement or otherwise.

Awareness my friend. It has already worked as we are talking about it right now.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'm an Aussie not a whinger, I'm an ex National Serviceman who served his country, I worked all my life despite having a severe disability and I am ENTITLED to an opinion!!
The car I saw was a Merc, a big one my brother just bought the small engined CL and it costs 149,500..so whether or not they bought the Merc or the Porsche is only part of the story..it would occiur to a brainless shithead like you that the whole exercise is a trial..with the view to purchasing later???

Wow...quite the language you have there for a new guy...

I suggest you pull your head in before you are no longer welcome here.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I'm an Aussie not a whinger, I'm an ex National Serviceman who served his country, I worked all my life despite having a severe disability and I am ENTITLED to an opinion!!.
Did you sustain it falling off your high horse by chance?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Hey mate take it easy I'm a disabled ex serviceman (battlefield bad company 2 veteran) and a tru blu Aussie who doesn't appreciate that sort of language.

As for this mercedes, I'm having a very hard time finding any information about this Merc they are supposedly using, Got any useful information like it being a marked vehicle and if so, what is the vehicle number?

Status
Not open for further replies.