Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Number Plates no more!!

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Last week, Sat, I ordered on line (RTA), New plates for my car!! QICSIX.
All good until Monday morning,when I get a phone call, Sorry these numberplates have been checked and VIC ROADS has decided that they are unsuitable for victorian roads!! What Tha?? they further explained that because of the Anti Hoon Laws, They are no longer acceptable.
:cry:

Just a warning to anyone with Plates with an abbreviated, (quick, fast, sideways, skid etc etc)
:driving:
They also advised me that any car with these type of plates already will be allowed, but if anyone tries to transfer these type of plates to another car, they will be banned for use on victorian roads!!

:rip: QICSIX

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hahah thats bull****, it doesnt affect me as i have standard ones
but i dont see how a number plate 'qicsix' is hooning bahah
bad luck mate

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
well its lost money to them F**k em

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard... Why the hell can you not have that, when in Sydney I have seen ..

ib6ub9
pigb8
ruwet
pnscar
sex069

and a lot of others... Oh well ...

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Thats ridiculous, there are plates up here (Sydney) with CME4KG (see me for kilograms!!!), SXYWXY (Sexy wrxey) and a million other good and stupid plates. NSW lets you do whatever, as along they make the money.

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
wow thats unreal - never knew that Vic anti hoon laws applies to number plates - thats double standards

VIPVT

Reaction score
they denied me getting SUSWPN, sent me my money back in the mail the other day :\

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
I Ordered SUKNFK (Suck n ****) now i knew it was a long shot but they let me order them & pay for them and when i went 2 pick em up they told me i couldnt have em & said they would send a refund....

i never go the refund 4 like 3 weeks either....

Ass Holes

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The number plate QICSIX implies you have a fast car and so will bait other drivers to prove it wrong.

cano1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS stateo 5ltr
Last week, Sat, I ordered on line (RTA), New plates for my car!! QICSIX.
All good until Monday morning,when I get a phone call, Sorry these numberplates have been checked and VIC ROADS has decided that they are unsuitable for victorian roads!! What Tha?? they further explained that because of the Anti Hoon Laws, They are no longer acceptable.
:cry:

Just a warning to anyone with Plates with an abbreviated, (quick, fast, sideways, skid etc etc)
:driving:
They also advised me that any car with these type of plates already will be allowed, but if anyone tries to transfer these type of plates to another car, they will be banned for use on victorian roads!!

:rip: QICSIX

Thats bull **** its only a number plate and i dont think thats gonna stop people from doing burnouts or drag racing anyway. :(