Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OBD II vehicle monitoring app for Nokia Windows 8 phone

mcgd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Hi all,

I have a Nokia Lumia 620 Windows phone, and I'm looking for an OBD II vehicle monitoring app which will work on my VE Berlina.

I know Torque is very popular for Android but there doesn't appear to be a Windows Phone version. I tried OBDAutoDoctor, but it won't connect to the car. I have an ELM 327 interface BTW.

If anyone has successfully got something working with a Windows 8 Phone, it would be great to know.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
lol, buy something that doesn't use windoze, atleast android is open source and freely available for people to play with and write programs.

mcgd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
lol, buy something that doesn't use windoze, atleast android is open source and freely available for people to play with and write programs.

Yeah yeah I know, but that's what I've got at the moment. Hopefully someone has got something working on it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute SS
you have to have an OBD Scanner. the app cannot communicate with the car directly. here is a video of a great and cheap obd scanner and how it plugs in on a VE.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
4 year old thread mate

you have to have an OBD Scanner. the app cannot communicate with the car directly. here is a video of a great and cheap obd scanner and how it plugs in on a VE.