Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina
post a pic of which calais wheels u want and i'll do it for u

i just meant the calais wheels that are on it. Wanted to know how shitty they looked when the car was lowered or if i could leave them on, coz i dont have the money for a set of nice rims and stockies were my next option but they're cop bait.

If you could do it for me that would be awesome

thanks dude

VNBERLINA 89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
I'll see what I can do... I tried you original 1 like a week ago almost and I couldn't get it right..

I'll see how I go tonight

Thanks a lot man, looking back at the other picture, I don't know why I didn't think of how hard it would be because of the angle.

klem12345

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive Commadore 3.8
Far from perfect but as the car is white it was hard to get a good colour match. anyways heres a racing sripe on it. :blah blah:

RacingStripe.jpg

joe seinfeld

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN II Berlina

thanks heaps buddy i got no idea how you make em look so real!

do you think you'd be able to make the trim around the windows chrome?

i can't decide whether or not it will look cheap and plasticy if you know what i mean.

thanks again mate for the lowering!

stooie

Stui
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive series ll
I've searched google for the past 20 minutes and I can't find a decent photo of the LF10's on a car.... If you can let me know...

Hi i searched for a a picture trying all different searches but still got no results

PUSHIN

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
3.8L S1 VN & Sr20det 180sx
Hey guys, i just baught a set of VZ SV6 wheels, havent got around to putting them on the car yet (as i need a tire, and the wheel nuts, i'd rather get it roadworthy before worrying about them.. :p) i was just wondering how the'd look on my car..

my car is currently blue on top, black on bottom.. basicly as it is in the second last picture in post #2228, but without skirts, anyway, just wondering if someone could edit that picture so the tops blue, and has sv6 mags? Cheers. :)