Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
hey there guys i know that you usually do cars but i dont have the time or skill to draw what i want so i was wondering if you could help me out w/ some sill plates, all 4 need to be 50 mm wide and i need 2 fronts to be 590mm and the 2 rears to be 200mm, i would like my name jacob to be in the centre w/ a drawing that is below, also i know i am asking alot but could you also do a couple of chops w/ different fonts, and if you think of a better idea for the design on the sides feel free to show me

cheers in advance

for some reason the sketch that i have wont load off my camera, ill get some off the net - i was thinking about the first one, the bottom left and the middle one

thanks again

Attachments

• a_charming_font_m.png
    a_charming_font_m.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 1895-Tribal..jpg
    1895-Tribal..jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 94
  • ross_f_george_ch&#11.jpg
    ross_f_george_ch&#11.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 84
  • tribal-tattoos..jpg
    tribal-tattoos..jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
hey there guys i know that you usually do cars but i dont have the time or skill to draw what i want so i was wondering if you could help me out w/ some sill plates, all 4 need to be 50 mm wide and i need 2 fronts to be 590mm and the 2 rears to be 200mm, i would like my name jacob to be in the centre w/ a drawing that is below, also i know i am asking alot but could you also do a couple of chops w/ different fonts, and if you think of a better idea for the design on the sides feel free to show me

cheers in advance

for some reason the sketch that i have wont load off my camera, ill get some off the net - i was thinking about the first one, the bottom left and the middle one

thanks again

Hey mate, tbh not really interested in doing that chop.... but you could easily do it MS Paint...

Sorry.
Rich

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
Hey guys,

Would love to see what my new car would look like lowered. NOT TOO MUCH, but enough not to scrape on everything.

Thanks heaps.

Attachments

• 01 copy..jpg
    01 copy..jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 02..jpg
    02..jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 111

Vx_clinton

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Hey sorry to be annoying but could you please photoshop some ve r8 wheels onto my red vu ute theres pictures above with ve e2 maloo wheels on it. cheers