Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
This one for a mate: please edit from yellow to white.. yes a couple of things have had a quick edit already, just after a colour change as an idea of what his would look like :)

ifonly.jpg

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
ok then who wants some fun and have a go at my ute to look like its been in a smash i think theres enough pics of it on here lol

monztr

1 life 1 chance
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp series2
ok then who wants some fun and have a go at my ute to look like its been in a smash i think theres enough pics of it on here lol

just a quick question y

ellestune

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
Thanks MAKDADDZ, I'm the mate. That's exactly what I was after :)

Just in case anyone is preparing to throw something at me, I'm not actually going to paint a GTS-R white. I only have a VR Senator. Wanted to see what it'd look like on these wheels with the VN-SS-ish bobtail I knocked up in MS Paint =P

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Thanks MAKDADDZ, I'm the mate. That's exactly what I was after :)

Just in case anyone is preparing to throw something at me, I'm not actually going to paint a GTS-R white. I only have a VR Senator. Wanted to see what it'd look like on these wheels with the VN-SS-ish bobtail I knocked up in MS Paint =P

haha sall good dude! :)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
G'day fella's

Could someone please shop the VE Walkinshaw power scoop onto my VZ Calais? Not sure if the actual image looks anywhere near as good as the mental image I have in my head.
No rush on the chop, whenever anyone has time to tackle it. And if the photos provided aren't good enough, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up.

Cheers in advance fellas!

gamblerfront1-4highfinal.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
164308_184247598273755_100000655498119_499356_3936770_n.jpgg8_black.jpgVertini.jpgHi guys, i have a request for a friend. Could somebody please photoshop these rims onto his car. Thanks :)