Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

VXSS5.7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Can anyone please photoshop these wheels onto my car so i can decide which wheels to get!

2237gb4_19.jpeg

13033h0_19.jpeg

P4230467.jpg

if these photos wont do i have more on my thread

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-vu-wh-v2/166215-black-vx-ss-leather-sunroof-18s.html
P4230453.jpg

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I have a favour to ask. it's going to be a hard one don't kill me.

Please can someone colour code the fog light surrounds to match the car paint on this cough cough please :D. Much great-fullness in advanced.

Attachments

• 30156359.jpg
    30156359.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 93087598.jpg
    93087598.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 61

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
klampy just because we all don't run custom bumpers it doesn't mean we are sheep.... If a certain rim suits a car why re-invent the wheel if you like something thats available?

im not talking about bumpers. wheels rich. out of the whole entire range of the worlds wheels and people are stuck on SIGs and GTSs.

and while im on it, going back to the custom bumpers, anyone who tries anything out of the ordinary gets called rice or gets put in the fail mods thread. im just getting a little bored with 90% of people doing the same old thing. dont you agree with me?

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
klampy i'm glad someone else has had the same sort of thoughts it just seems everyone doesn't seem to think outside the square these days

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I tried to have a go myself (first attempt) but you can see what im trying to do could someone please make this for me. (i want it white where its shitty looking in mine :p)

Thanks

Photo0130.jpg

photochop.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
im not talking about bumpers. wheels rich. out of the whole entire range of the worlds wheels and people are stuck on SIGs and GTSs.

and while im on it, going back to the custom bumpers, anyone who tries anything out of the ordinary gets called rice or gets put in the fail mods thread. im just getting a little bored with 90% of people doing the same old thing. dont you agree with me?

If someone offered me sigs or GTS rims at the right price I'd take em..... Wouldn't mean that I'm a sheep, just means I know I like that wheel.... One off wheels & rare-ish rims normally cost an assload too so that would normally push everyone back to the norm.... Norm is good!

With your custom bar issue, it's all about how you pull it off - Honestly I think your issue is that you show your bars whilst they are being built & then they never actually get completed. My opinion (not that it should matter to anyone) is that you should think of your idea, build it, finish it THEN realise photos etc etc Because when people see a primed & plastic welded bar half finished they don't see the possible brilliant idea behind and just see two bars frankinsteined together....

End rant lol

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
I have a favour to ask. it's going to be a hard one don't kill me.

Please can someone colour code the fog light surrounds to match the car paint on this cough cough please :D. Much great-fullness in advanced.

Which picture are we doing? Both?

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
I tried to have a go myself (first attempt) but you can see what im trying to do could someone please make this for me. (i want it white where its shitty looking in mine :p)

Thanks

Pickle your enemy in that chop is photo quality.... I'll see if I can help but yeah the glare is what made that difficult