Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Pickle your enemy in that chop is photo quality.... I'll see if I can help but yeah the glare is what made that difficult

Uh maybe ill tkae a better one tomorrow and give it another go. Cheers mate.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
if i give you a pick of the whole car... like this, Will you be able to do it like that... or just take a better picture of the rims?

P1000809.jpg

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
If someone offered me sigs or GTS rims at the right price I'd take em..... Wouldn't mean that I'm a sheep, just means I know I like that wheel.... One off wheels & rare-ish rims normally cost an assload too so that would normally push everyone back to the norm.... Norm is good!

thats a fair enough point. but theyre still way too common. and theres plenty of mass produced rims that arent common or stupidly expensive.

With your custom bar issue, it's all about how you pull it off - Honestly I think your issue is that you show your bars whilst they are being built & then they never actually get completed. My opinion (not that it should matter to anyone) is that you should think of your idea, build it, finish it THEN realise photos etc etc Because when people see a primed & plastic welded bar half finished they don't see the possible brilliant idea behind and just see two bars frankinsteined together....

End rant lol

and i wasnt referring to myself in my post of bumpers n kits with people being called RICE. what i was meaning, was people are either afraid to try in fear of being called rice, or they have no imagination and just go for the sheep option in the form of the readily available and well overdone hsv kit. the commodore scene is mostly the same old thing in a new colour or with an LS1 ......

as for my ideas, about 10% get tried, and 1 of those ten might get finished. i have way too many ideas for one person to try and accomplish. i need my own custom shop+staff but dont have the money....

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
if i give you a pick of the whole car... like this, Will you be able to do it like that... or just take a better picture of the rims?

Rim/tyre only...

and i wasnt referring to myself in my post of bumpers n kits with people being called RICE. what i was meaning, was people are either afraid to try in fear of being called rice, or they have no imagination and just go for the sheep option in the form of the readily available and well overdone hsv kit. the commodore scene is mostly the same old thing in a new colour or with an LS1 ......

Meh we drive commodores..... bahhhh bahhhh bahhh

Yes please not sure which colour yet lol.

See how I go tomorrow...

sik_VR

monster VR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
also klampy with your bumpers issue, the way i see it is that if it is a vr commodore then keep it a vr commodore, don't put clubby body kits or vz body kits oro **** like that. be proud of what you got

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
be proud of what iv got? what? the same looking car as thousands of other people? i want something that defines me. what does an artist start with? a blank canvas. same as every other artist. but an artist doesnt put in on a fancy stand and go "done" and then the next artist puts it on a different stand, "done" no. they paint something on it. they make it there own.

to all you people with stock bodied comms with stock/hsv rims. your the artist that puts a blank canvas on a new stand. thats what im getting at.