Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
sorry if this is a pain but this is a triumph mk1 1967 and europa rims
europa rims.jpg

Triumph 2000 a.jpg

i was hoping someone could lower it 3 inches get rid of the door handles and locks open the intake in the bonnet to about 2 inches remove the word triumph and badge off the front and put the rims on to look like they are 17 inch to replace the 13 inch ones here (if 17 inch looks stupid as big as looks good)
also could i get the coulor changed to a vn silver and a vz bright electric blue (cant rember what the name of the coluor is).
thanks.

p.s. this isn't the actual car we are doing this too its just a google special but it is identical.

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
That sounds like fun, I'll give it a crack. Do you have any better images of the wheels?

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
unfortunatly not... google has failed me i picked those as they where 5 spoke rims with i decent lip on them but any rim like it would work as long as its shiny.
maybe these if thats better

ox wheel.png

NFNSUS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/x - VS BT1
Hey guys, I have a VH commo here and i'm looking into buying some VY SS Rims within a week or so.

But me being me.. i can't wait. So is anyone able to chuck some VY SS's on here? ( To roughly suit 18" )

Before i get attacked, i thought i'd explain myself!

Stockies on the back - When i bought the car the rears were shot.
Low in the back, hilux in the front - I was in the process of buying front springs.. until i got booked with a $800 speeding fine. OH THE HORROR.

390260_2562213691689_1144477467_33096693_480770017_n.jpg

To anyone willing;

A darker tint
Lowered to tyre/rim height
VK Side Mirrors
And go crazy with car colours

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Hey guys, I have a VH commo here and i'm looking into buying some VY SS Rims within a week or so.

But me being me.. i can't wait. So is anyone able to chuck some VY SS's on here? ( To roughly suit 18" )

Before i get attacked, i thought i'd explain myself!

Stockies on the back - When i bought the car the rears were shot.
Low in the back, hilux in the front - I was in the process of buying front springs.. until i got booked with a $800 speeding fine. OH THE HORROR.

To anyone willing;

A darker tint
Lowered to tyre/rim height
VK Side Mirrors
And go crazy with car colours

vcnewb-01.jpg

vcnewb-02.jpg

vcnewb-03.jpg

vcnewb-04.jpg

vcnewb-05.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
sorry if this is a pain but this is a triumph mk1 1967 and europa rims

i was hoping someone could lower it 3 inches get rid of the door handles and locks open the intake in the bonnet to about 2 inches remove the word triumph and badge off the front and put the rims on to look like they are 17 inch to replace the 13 inch ones here (if 17 inch looks stupid as big as looks good)
also could i get the coulor changed to a vn silver and a vz bright electric blue (cant rember what the name of the coluor is).
thanks.

p.s. this isn't the actual car we are doing this too its just a google special but it is identical.

Wasn't sure which blue you mean't - Impulse or Turismo so I attempted both - Also as above I couldn't find the rims you wanted to apply so I had my own fun with it.

oscar03-00.jpg

oscar03-01.jpg

oscar03-02.jpg

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
now how awesome does that look!!!!!