Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Rough or not, gives me the bigger picture and feel for what they will look like! Appreciate the effort mate ;)

I liked the M6's better initially, standing alone over the Lenso's - But now that I can see them both on the VS, I'm tied

Decisions decisions...

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
Rough or not, gives me the bigger picture and feel for what they will look like! Appreciate the effort mate ;)

I liked the M6's better initially, standing alone over the Lenso's - But now that I can see them both on the VS, I'm tied

Decisions decisions...

Sigs are quite nice if you paint all your plastic **** white!

just a thought lol

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Hmmm.. Will have to have a sit on it and see which I prefer. Im going to be putting chrome window trims on her, so the M6's will probably look nicer topped off with the chrome trim? :)

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
hi guys, just wondering if i could get sigs shopped onto ma beast :)
or any other rims you can think of that would suit, thanks very much!

and ive got super low springs (front and back) ready to go in, so if its possible to lower the car to about that height? that would be awesome.

and not sure what angles/photos you need, so ill chuck up two. let me know if i need to find photos or anything

300998_10150387769369771_605309770_8116455_403328644_n.jpg

IMG_0108kjl.jpg

Last edited:

alfalfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
hey guys can someone plz colour my wheels matte black and white... Unsure which way to go... Thanks

297483_10150310348281555_709756554_8682873_537129968_n.jpg

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Sigs are quite nice if you paint all your plastic **** white!

just a thought lol

After thinking long and hard over the weekend, going to go with a completely different style rim lol

Thanks again for the chop!

LiLoYa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore ex

Hey guys, im wondering if someone could help me. Im wanting to know what my vz would look like in a gloss orange not dark but not too light either with the rear lowered and windows tinted (if thats possible) and chrome rims, would say black but im kinda sick of seeing those so maybe chrome with a little bit of black and the side mirrors coloured aswell. thanks heaps. never posted a photo so i hope it works if not i have one in my profile thingy.