Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

anthony9five

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore
Photoshop Gods could you please put these HDT headlight covers on my VS?
Thanks.

2D289212-643E-4FB9-BD3A-2ED2B67F49EB-738-0000014020CE2136.jpg

Hows this?

VS-S_zps9135668a.png

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hi i realise this isnt a commodore but is it possible to make the rims a bit bigger lower it a bit more so the it is just tucking under give it some window tint darken the maroon colour a bit and possibly put it on a black background?
Thanks

Thats going to be real hard to do without knowing what the car looks like or what kind it is.. you sort of need to include a photo lol

backjansz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
yeah sorry about that ill try again

Hi i realise this isnt a commodore but is it possible to make the rims a bit bigger lower it a bit more so the it is just tucking under give it some window tint darken the maroon colour a bit and possibly put it on a black background?
Thanks

marooncar-2.jpg

I tried to tick a few boxes.

backjansz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Sorry I suck at cutting out images.
blackbackground.jpg

VY_SP4C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SPac
that looks cool mate thanks is there a way to get the reflection off of the side of the car or is that impossible ?
Thanks

brando93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
hey guys, would love to see what these white rims look like on my black vz ss, hopefully the pics are similar enough for someone to photoshop it. If you could also do a pic of the rear slightly lower with the white rims on my vz, just tucking the rim. If you need better pics let me know and il try get some more. Cheers in advance :)

421431_4158996547757_1564655208_n_zpsf0c48cd6.jpg

IMG_0870-1_zpsbca99f7b.jpg

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but thought I would in case it helps anyone. I found this site Vrimz.com alloy wheel simulators and started using it to see what certain rims would look like on my Calais. Through the contact tab on the main page you can submit pictures of rims you want added and their turn around time is excellent. I have since added a few HSV rims myself, and other Aussies obviously have too, as it used to only have US rims.

To give you an example below. The picture isn't even my car, but a pic I found online, which is the same colour and model of my Calais. The rims are the HSV E3 Senators I submitted personally. The pictures show the stock Calais I uploaded, the after shot when I added the E3 rims, and the original pic of the E3 rim I submitted for them to add to the list (again, this was just a pic I found online).

The tool is really easy to use, and you can make the rims larger or smaller together or individually by using the lock function left or right.

Hopefully you get some use out of it.

Attachments

• 132677635.jpg
    132677635.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 120
  • vrimz_Unknown_Brand__Unknown_Model (3).jpg
    vrimz_Unknown_Brand__Unknown_Model (3).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 91
  • E3 Senator.jpeg
    E3 Senator.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 101

backjansz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
hey guys, would love to see what these white rims look like on my black vz ss, hopefully the pics are similar enough for someone to photoshop it. If you could also do a pic of the rear slightly lower with the white rims on my vz, just tucking the rim. If you need better pics let me know and il try get some more. Cheers in advance :)

vzblack.jpg

edit- sorry mate, didn't see it was done.