Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

anthony9five

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore
Yeah the black on white look really stands out. I like the cheetahs best so far cause the chrome lip and nuts break it up well imo.

Heres another link for the supersports but if it doesn't work then don't worry, uve been a great help mate
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/craig93/IMG_1198.jpg

Cheers again, ur an absolute legend

No worries :)

I ended up using a different picture for the supersports and they were orange so I turned them black. So heres a few different shades of Supersports!

Also seeing as it says your from Cronulla, whenever you get a car join this group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/610699215624338/
Its for people from the Sutherland Shire. We meet up and go for cruises. Mostly through the nasho!

vsdreamer7_zpseaf30459.png

vsdreamer8_zps9cef07a2.png

vsdreamer9_zpsc5d832b4.png

vsdreamer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Cheers again mate.

Ill try to get a car asap and then i want to chuck on the cheetah's probably 19's and then put superlows in it.

Just got to save up first tho haha.

Thanks for all your help again bro.

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Could any of you genius' photoshop these rims on to this Calais for me please? Let me know if you need better pics? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• VE Senator.jpg
    VE Senator.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 123
  • 132677635.jpg
    132677635.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 146

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
can someone please paint my wheels white and lower it to a nice height? maybe tucking a bit at the back and just on top of the tyre at the front. curious to see what it looks like.

Thanks Photoshop wizards

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
hi , just wondering if someone could photoshop some work meister's/rota grid's/simmons fr18/lenso d1r's/tenzo meister's onto my car please :)

33djqkj.jpg

2mye1cm.jpg

160xv6d.jpg

34pcah5.jpg

ac7gh2.jpg

Last edited:

anthony9five

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore
can someone please paint my wheels white and lower it to a nice height? maybe tucking a bit at the back and just on top of the tyre at the front. curious to see what it looks like.

Thanks Photoshop wizards

Changing the colour of your wheels is not possible with this photo. It comes out looking crap. If you have a better shot of your car I could do it. Or if you could take a shot of one of the wheels straight on that would look better.

I lowered it though and I think it looks a lot better:

Heron-SSV_zps8a03f080.png

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Thanks mate, that's great! Really appreciate it. Not 100% sure they suite the car, but hey, that's my problem. Cheers again for the quick effort, awesome.