Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Photoshop Request Thread

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
thankyou!!!
What do you guys think ^^^^^^^^
To sig or not to sig ...that is the question.......

Honestly, I like the other ones better, they match in with the colours, but maybe a different style instead of the twirls

But I'm weird :D

-Merry Christmas-

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Can you whitewall it trayner?:)
and remove my stupid black stripes please???

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I like the Sigs on it... And by the way, your number plate is without a doubt the BEST PLATE I HAVE EVER SEEN :D Spooty-Spoothead.

6cylpwr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Deleted
get some pics for me and ill do it

heres a pic of my car
DSCN2018.jpg

it already has black chasers, i just want to know what it will look like with black chaser caps...hmm...wheels are pretty dark in the photo sorry, might need to brighten up the photo a touch.

here is a pic of the silver chasers on haydz car (hope you dont mind me stealing part of your pic) if you can make these black and chuck them on that could work?
01.jpg

thanks in advance.

ive never seen anyone paint chaser caps black before...i think it might look pretty good.

i think someone else here suggested to me, chrome trim ring thingo, and chrome caps ??

Last edited:

pip78

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VT Commodore Wagon V6
Honestly, I like the other ones better, they match in with the colours, but maybe a different style instead of the twirls

But I'm weird :D

-Merry Christmas-

yeh i agree. i prefer the other ones, they blend in more nicely. but don't like how they are twisted

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
ok dudes, i need a big favour...

can someone pretty please put these 19 inch rims...

dolcedc12black.jpg

on my car?

VTloweredRims2-1.jpg

VTsidelow.jpg

i have a few angles and the pics i put up are previous chops, as my car still hasnt been lowered.. let me know if you need better angles/pics. if these pics arent good enough just put them on any black/blue vt/vx, as i am keen on driving to sydney on the weekend to buy them with cash i intend to borrow this week lol... it would be very nice to see what they look like before all the hassles haha

thanks heaps in advance...

...if you do it for me ill get my boobs out if you'd like, even though i am a skinny male with freckles on my chest...

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
and elle, its up to you but i see heaps too many cars with vy sigs on them lately...
i dont even like the look of them at all lol, but we have different tastes i guess.
yeah them swirly rims would look ok if they werent swirly lol!!

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Lol. You picked the best show in history, how could nobody else have gotten it :p

"You said this would be eeeasy-peeezy. Well it's NOT! It's HARDY-WARDY! It's a pain in my beutocks" :p Yes I know that's misspelled, but not for how Dag says it :)

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
and elle, its up to you but i see heaps too many cars with vy sigs on them lately...
i dont even like the look of them at all lol, but we have different tastes i guess.
yeah them swirly rims would look ok if they werent swirly lol!!

I just really love them,
I havent seen a set of these rims anywhere around where I live so maybe I will be different!?!
The swirly ones are awful....on my car that is...

Definitley have different tastes but atleast we agree on the important things like vts :)