Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

oh herro

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
ok so i did a code check and it spat out code 22 (tps), so i changed it with one from one of the wrecks, disconnected the battery for awhile and then let the engine run for a bit then ran another code check. Code 12 showed up (no fault) YOU BEAUTY!

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Got the tailgate fitted up today then i decided to get it up in the air and rip the wheels off to get started on the brakes and bushes.
so now i have the two VS wrecks (sedan and ute) what suspension and braking parts off these wrecks should i use on the VG?

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Not really interested in going to the effort, you can buy it if you like tho. I need to make a FS thread but dont have enough posts. lol.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
the VS front end looks ok on it, but i personally i would keep the VG front end on, you just dont see them these days

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Was missing the VG front bar, a headlight was busted and there was rust in the bonnet. I have a VP senator kit for a wagon there but it was just easier to run the VS front.
Not real keen on more headaches doing the dash conversion, end of the day its only cosmetic crap tbh.
Engine light came back on, code 22 faulty tps even after i swapped it with the one on the Equip.

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Couple more photos of how its coming along.
DSC00786.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

now what should i do with this stuff?
DSC00788.jpg

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
All new bushes fitted throughout the front end, just waiting for my strut tops to arrive then i can start on the rear.
Turns out the VS tps differs from the VN one so i bought a new VN one today and problem solved.

ST1LO

Reaction score
Members Ride
car
some more visual stimulus
DSC00818.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00820.jpg