Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oh No! America Thinks We're Racist...Again.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
there are so many different things you can say about the topic, but the fact of the matter is that - even if the ad wasn't meant to portray it - black people really do love chicken. i don't understand how or why that's racist. they just like eating chicken. that's a stereotype, but hardly racist. there's nothing wrong with liking chicken, it's not derogatory, or offensive. in fact i think everyone loves chicken anyway, but maybe black people love it a bit more. i once worked with a black guy who tried to take home a half full bucket of kfc chicken behind our backs, because he thought we were finished.

i bet it's the white people of america causing uproar about it anyway - trying to stand up for the black people - and they probably don't even care :p

Thats the most stupid **** ive ever heard. But really good for a lol.

ausrs

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 SS M6/79 chev Monza
Going off topic slightly, Indian KKK news cartoon angers Australia police | Reuters

If we are racist they are more than welcome to fly out on the next available plane...

I know
we are so racist that India is considering removing its call centre from telstra so us poor customers have to speak to an Aussie !

as for the other
wtf has west indians got to do with African Americans ???? and apart from that have not African americans been in the USA long enough to just be "americans " appears that they class themselves above ordinary americans making them Racist !

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
You mean the American ad agency? That pulled the ad because of American people complaining?

Seems fair to blame Americans to me.

So an American Ad agencey made an ad, that you say is not racist, got canned because a minority group from the states had a go at it? The only thing that they got wrong was not having the balls to keep it going.

It still does not make AMERICA think we are racist, which the title suggests.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Aren't ****ing half of the americans over in Australia anyway, I bearly see any aussies now.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Aren't ****ing half of the americans over in Australia anyway, I bearly see any aussies now.

I Dont know, I Have noticed alot more rude people through our shop of all kinds lol Cant wait 24 hours to repair there computers part shipped and all

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I'm sick to death of the minority ruling the majority of the population.

It's easier to say, "I'm not racist, I hate every bastard the same"

And WTF....are they saying black people dont eat chicken? stereotypes exist for a f*cken reason