Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OHH YEAH!!! GTA iv trailer!!

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Yeah, I saw it on another site. Looks like things will be different lol.

Lol @ the GetaLife building, good to see some of the R* humour. :)

I'm a big fan of GTA. Oh, and this will be comming out on Xbox I think, so you won't neccisarily have to buy a PS3. :)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i don't understand you guys.. its a preview trailer, not gameplay footage!!!!!

gameplay footage will look nothing like that!!

i had weekend leave last w/e and got a chance to play a ps3 and it makes the ps2 look like a super nintendo! i wouldnt be surprised if it does look that good!

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
This is the first time since I saw screenshots of GTA3 for PS2 that I have been blown away.

LOL @ the pedestrians still run into each other. I'm psyched.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
t looks ****ing awesome, any chance this is gonna be released on pc ?? i love gta but if i had a grand to spend id rather spend it on my car than a ps3
Yeah mate, GTA will come out on PC... but it'll be MONTHS after the ps3 version. They do that, so PC owners with PS3/other console buy the game, twice (or at least, when it first comes out and is a higher price) I know.. because I've done it before :) because GTA is just a game you can't go without.

I'll also buy a PS3, just for GT5.

karlos_1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
yeah i hope it comes out on pc too, because its so much better than the consoles because u can edit the cars specs and make them go faster, accellerate quicker and handle better.
My GTA San Andreas looks so different on the pc cos ive changed the guys clothes, got full tattoos, same as what Steve O has on his back, changed the skins of the cars so they look like there real life models, eg wrx, shelby gt500, dodge vipers etc and even made CJ a nice metallica t shirt and Dragons footy jumper. Just love how u can totally change the game on the PC. SHould be good when GTA4 comes out.