Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oil poured over road - Royal National Park

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I have no idea what that says but i agree

Flying Champions.

very average act.
hope they can find out who it was.
wonder if they can get charged for attempted murder or the like?

kurnell sanders

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 6cyl stocker
Holy crap i was only riding through there on saturday on the motorbike with a friend of mine and luckily she rides slow so we were taking it easy. Sunday we just sat and watched the V8's but just shows how easily things can turn nasty from someones seriously evil actions...There are some people with serious mental issues trying to deliberately hurt people or worse.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
would be tow truck drivers, same **** they used to pull at woronora before the bridge was built,(close to where this happened for you non sydney siders) 4 hair pin turns goin across a valley/bridge. they caught a couple of them.

just stupid ways to make money

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Done many drives through the park, usually head from Hurstville to waterfall and come back via the national park usually at like 2am etc

On one of my journeys, went round a corner and saw Bambi (a deer) and was directly in front of my car.

I came to a gradual stop, it stared at me for like 15 secs then walked away and jumped over the left side metal barrier

If i had been hooning I would have hit it. Nowadays I go slow round the corners in case.
If i can't see round the corners then why go fast. Drive to a speed which i can stop safely

Also have Roo Shoos now. Even if they don't work, rather have them then not

But point eventually is, drive to a speed that you can safely stop by.

Sent from my HTC ARIA using Tapatalk II.IV

Damoz_Gixxer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY calais 5.7ltr
Worse thing is one day they'll do it and a car with small children will crash and kill poor innocent children!!!

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I just found this thread in the NSW section of NS.com. The member who posted was one of the people at the accident.

Apparently the police found some oil cans/drums and took them away for forensic testing. Apparently have one person for questioning so far.

National park crash SAT 20/10/2012 - Hardtuned.net