Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Old Consoles

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

Wow. Just wow.

And for anyone who remembers the game, I lost my **** at this. This is exactly how I remember it:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Haha I am glad someone else other then me remembers the pure satan spawn that was Control on 00 Agent. I still remember there was a way to make mines float in mid air by blowing up all the TV's at the end of the Bunker level on multiplayer, and the music that would start playing just before crossing the bridge that Xena was on in Jungle and thinking "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww ****!"

Yeah I remember the floating mines. Also you had to work to unlock the cheats for the game. Sadistic bastards hahaha

Yep, Goldeneye is the god that created FPS, still enjoy it, the only three months I was ever off work in my life was a Goldeneye bonanza. My room-mates hated me. We went so far as to create a cardboard 4 way screen blocker so we couldn't see each others screens on our massive 68cm!

Got me ####ed now how we enjoyed 4 player split screen on a 51cm tv. Four player Halo 4 shits me now on a 48in tv lol.

I had Goldeneye running on my phone a while ago too. Was different with touchscreen controls. Got it on the PC with an emulator as well.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I was only born in '91 so I never grew up with SNES and Super Nintendos.

It shows, because SNES is super nintendo.

NES was regular nintendo.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht

Trip down memory lane. Puttin a couple of rounds into Natalya ftw hahaha

And she walks into your line of fire in the other vid too. Stupid bitch. Just like the real game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yeah I remember the floating mines. Also you had to work to unlock the cheats for the game. Sadistic bastards hahaha

Got me ####ed now how we enjoyed 4 player split screen on a 51cm tv. Four player Halo 4 shits me now on a 48in tv lol.

I had Goldeneye running on my phone a while ago too. Was different with touchscreen controls. Got it on the PC with an emulator as well.

I bought a 51 CRT just for the N64 in my bedroom. As soon as I saw it on the LCD it just sucked. Tried the emulator but it's just not the same. On your phone? Android? Please divulge!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Trip down memory lane. Puttin a couple of rounds into Natalya ftw hahaha

And she walks into your line of fire in the other vid too. Stupid bitch. Just like the real game.

I remember absolutely breaking your balls on Train on 00 Agent to get to the end, and cutting the escape like a boss, just to watch Natalya take too long to get out of the train and die, or my favourite, get out of the train but run alongside it and not away from it. She was definitely the most infuriating aspect of the game. I would have just left her in Archives if I knew how much of a hassle she would be.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
I bought a 51 CRT just for the N64 in my bedroom. As soon as I saw it on the LCD it just sucked. Tried the emulator but it's just not the same. On your phone? Android? Please divulge!

Actually it's the same emulator and roms as on the PC. Just copied them to my phone from memory. Yep Android, Galaxy S2.

I remember absolutely breaking your balls on Train on 00 Agent to get to the end, and cutting the escape like a boss, just to watch Natalya take too long to get out of the train and die, or my favourite, get out of the train but run alongside it and not away from it. She was definitely the most infuriating aspect of the game. I would have just left her in Archives if I knew how much of a hassle she would be.

Yeah for the most part she was very frustrating.
At least in the jungle she had a gun haha.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Is that the project 64 emulator? Gonna give that a crack.

Can't remember off the top of my head what it was called, but any of them should work as far as I know.